Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you feel this proposed prefix fits well?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everybody! Hope you’re all having fun holidays and enjoying time with your family & friends! Sorry, I know I was supposed to write this suggestion 2 days ago, but I had family over and it was Christmas. But, better late than never! Hope you like the suggestion!

Suggestion:
Today’s suggestion will be centred around the Orb Staff Flag Skins. Orb Staff Flag Skins are very nice Flag Skins that come in 2 different colours (depending on your team colour). If I’m not mistaken, they’re also animated! Despite how cool the Orb Staff Flag Skins are, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) for a single cosmetic is a little overpriced. My suggestion to make the purchase more worth it is to also obtain a prefix upon purchasing this cosmetic. Since orb staffs are often associated with wizards and royals/rulers, I suggest the prefix be “Royalty”. Adding this prefix might also incentivize players to buy this pack solely for the purpose of using the “Royalty” prefix.

IMG_4347.jpeg

Conclusion:
What do you think of this suggestion? Feel free to share all thoughts/opinions in the replies! Don’t forget to react with :agree: if you like this suggestion! Thanks for reading!

- Reesle :)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to obtain a “Royalty” prefix alongside the purchase of the Orb Staff Flag Skins? If so, make sure to vote using :agree:! If not, vote :disagree:.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom