Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Weekly Topic:
BattleZone, Extra content suggestions!

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.

This is the place to post any small suggestions or links to suggestions
relevant to this topic that you think deserve to be brought to our attention.

(We also appreciate a little explanation as to why you feel it should be implemented/why you like it.)

Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.

The theme (i.e. extra content..., Quality of life..., extra functionalities..), is more an indication, but please keep suggestions to the subject (eggwars, discord, skywars....)
Please keep discussion of previously mentioned comments to a minimum so as to not obscure the visibility of fellow members replies to this thread.
Suggestions posted in this thread not related to the topic will be deleted.

Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here! ( Open: Sunday-Friday)​

Last edited:

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'll start this off with a few threads that I do find interresting...

This thread: "Increase the reload time for shotguns by 0.4 seconds"
Suggestion compilation by @Dashsmashing
I like the suggestion to increase the reload(also the cooldown) time for shotguns by 0.4 seconds, close range fights are extremely reliant on shotguns, and they do as much damage as certain sniper rifles..

This thread: "More weapons"
Suggestion compilation by @A pigeon:
I think that we need a weapon that can destroy plateforms, a rocket launcher sounds like the perfect gun for the job.

This thread: "Loot crates"
(by me) Loot crates to resupply players with ammo + create hot spots to find other players near the end game as borders are closing in.

This thread: "Potion combining shrines"
(by me) Have "shrines", geological pvp hotspots that draw players in by their ability to combine your basic potions into normal potions.

Please remember this is not the place to discuss suggestions, but to post the ones you love but you think we missed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: Lezappen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
How do you all feel about rocket launchers
Check the latest update, they're already there in the form of grenade launchers
Grenades and rocket launchers aren't the same, rockets can have a very big range and have a consistent momentum following the path it was launched, grenades are launched and fall back to the ground, If you wanted to destroy a sky base, a rocket launcher would be perfect, a grenade launcher would mean you have a grenade falling right back at you.
@CommunistCactus if you wish to discuss the suggestion, please do so on the thread where this has been suggested.

Reactions: A pigeon

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/two-qol-battlezone-map-suggestions.208171/
A suggestion about improving communication in Battlezone (Both in voice chat AND minecraft chat!)
It basically talks about having the big detailed official BZ map in the waiting lobby, and to add the two axis to the handheld map which divides the map in small quadrants like A-10, B-2, etc.
agree, and add feature if you clicked battle zone map in game, it will be replaced by the official world map.

more suggestions
add airdrops after 5 minutes from game start.
add launch pad.
add 50vs50 mode at peak times for a limited time.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
agree, and add feature if you clicked battle zone map in game, it will be replaced by the official world map.

more suggestions
add airdrops after 5 minutes from game start.
add launch pad.
add 50vs50 mode at peak times for a limited time.
whats an airdrop?
how would a launch pad work?
how would they determine "peak times" and how long would this "limited time" be?

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
whats an airdrop?
how would a launch pad work?
how would they determine "peak times" and how long would this "limited time" be?
airdrops is a falling chests from the sky containing loot like weapons and ammo etc ...
launch pad it can be a slime block if you jumped on it you will fly for a limited time.
peak times maybe from 16:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT for not influence on original battle zone .

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!