Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Oh dang does this mean I have to do a face reveal cause I'm going? I mean I'm just a cake so you guys already know what I look like.

Jokes aside, I can't wait to go! I'm really excited to meet my fellow staff/friends there! I will be sure to take tons of pics of Minecon for you guys, and I will be sure to troll all of the other staff there ;3. Can't wait to see you guys there next week, and please make sure you will have cake there, no pie.( @Stefanvld pls nuh if I see pie there ima run away.)

Reactions: Cyan and telegamer

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Oh dang does this mean I have to do a face reveal cause I'm going? I mean I'm just a cake so you guys already know what I look like.

Jokes aside, I can't wait to go! I'm really excited to meet my fellow staff/friends there! I will be sure to take tons of pics of Minecon for you guys, and I will be sure to troll all of the other staff there ;3. Can't wait to see you guys there next week, and please make sure you will have cake there, no pie.( @Stefanvld pls nuh if I see pie there ima run away.)
@Stefanvld likes broccoli more ._.

N

Nikboo

Oooh kewl. Wish I could come though :(
Anyways, everyone who is going, enjoy it! :D

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
u got 6 more days till summer is over and u know what that means ;)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I'm waiting until it's in Chicago. I guess California is a lot farther for some of you guys though.

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
MineconBanner_Game.png

So happy my favorite server is attending Minecon! I may be going there so hopefully I'll get to see you guys!​

SpiderPiggie125

Sep 11, 2016
Michigan, U.S.A
MineconBanner_Game.png

We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.

For those curious, the members of our team attending will be myself, @johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 and @GingerGeek. A few of our staff team and devs will be there as well (including @Minikloon @CARDAN16 and @Foodyling).

If you will be there, be sure to let us know. We're looking forward to hopefully meeting some of our awesome players!​
Cant wait to watch it! :D Too bad I cant go... :-( (Money) Have fun guys!! :-)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom