Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProjectAlexx

Sep 18, 2016
LA
MineconBanner_Game.png

We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.

For those curious, the members of our team attending will be myself, @johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 and @GingerGeek. A few of our staff team and devs will be there as well (including @Minikloon @CARDAN16 and @Foodyling).

If you will be there, be sure to let us know. We're looking forward to hopefully meeting some of our awesome players!​
I am attending as well :DDDD

Reactions: Mac

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::D@johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94, @GingerGeek, @Minikloon, @CARDAN16 and
@Foodyling! You guys are the luckiest people on earth to be going to this event, this is something that I wanted to do since I was 10 I am not the richest of kids and I am not the porest! You guys should treasure this moment for ever! I am sorry but I won't be attending (if I could I would). I love you guys, you seem like such good company and are a great group of people with GREAT hearts! Enjoy it, because this might only happen once. I hope to see you guys in the near future!?
Kind regards: SpinZepz!
Love you guys u mean the world ENJOY ;):):rolleyes:;):eek::p:D:cool::cube_light:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom