Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
Every. Single. Game. I get someone who places 5x5 towers in 3x3 slots (vice versa), people who don't send mobs, or don't build towers, people who spam archer towers and people who build quake towers that take up 4 potential other tower spaces.
This has to stop, now.
I know what you're thinking, "well what about the tutorial? That should help them." Yeah, and I bet it would, except people don't really care about tutorials, probably thinking "phhh, I know enough about this game. iM a PrO."
And even if they do use the tutorial, it doesn't talk about tower placement or using other towers, two very important things in TD.
So, what can we do? Separate, not reduce the number of noobs I say (please don't force tutorials on the beginning of a game, it won't help.)
Do you know about the leveling system, play good enough, level up, yay. Not many rewards. So, I propose ranked games.
"But guardtown, won't this make a noob's life harder! We need to make them good, not separate us from them!"
Umm, no we don't. Noobs with other noobs makes it fair. The best noob will get to the semi-pros, where they can learn from them and then become a pro, where they can do pro versus pro with no noobish fools with them.
So here are my ranked game levels:
0-4, 5-9
10-19, 20-29
30-49, 50-69
and here's the elite levels...
70-100
I also have some ideas for level rewards, 10 points/level (you get 1000 points for level 100, 100 for 10, 10 for 1.)
and also some ideas with the leveling system itself. First, scrap the "win = good" thing, that means potential pros that start at level 0 will have some very hard times getting up.
Rather, I think that the amount of damage dealt and exp gained from troop sending would be better.

For every 20 damage, you gain 1 exp. For every 3 exp you gain thats not from powerups, you get 1 exp.
For each powerup picked up, you get 10 exp.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I also made a suggestion in the past about adding a ranked lobby for games such as Tower Defence and Skywars. I definitely agree that it need a Ranking System.
I also think that we need a 1v1 Tower Defence since not everyone here can work in a team of 10 people and rather like playing solo against another player or a bot.
Both ideas could work perfectly together.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
There aren't enough players to have a ranked system, that would just segregate the existing playerbase even more. I'd rather have towers auto-snap to their grid, with 5x5s either snapping to the corner of a 6x6 or the center of a 5x5.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'm afraid it's only going to make things complicated if they implement that. Players that are level 50 for example could just as well make these mistakes. A little inaccurate to judge people their skill or knowledge of the game on the level they have. Still not a bad suggestion though.

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
There aren't enough players to have a ranked system, that would just segregate the existing playerbase even more. I'd rather have towers auto-snap to their grid, with 5x5s either snapping to the corner of a 6x6 or the center of a 5x5.
the players that play TD aren't really segregated yet. Also, towers being placed badly isn't the only symptom of being bad. I think the ranked system is fine, because of how it takes alot of time to level up (ok, not that much, but still). Also also, the problems now are really really bad and they desperately need a fix.
I'm afraid it's only going to make things complicated if they implement that. Players that are level 50 for example could just as well make these mistakes. A little inaccurate to judge people their skill or knowledge of the game on the level they have. Still not a bad suggestion though.
yeah except they will stay at level 50 and the other players could go higher. While it is inaccurate, it's the best possible because basing it on winning or not will make situations where it's impossible for new players to level up. This could also be potentially fixed with DeDeDestroyed's idea of auto-snapping, as then the level 50 will level up, too.
We needs ranks on eggwars. Not this.
you have no idea how bad it can get.
I also have no idea on how bad it can get on eggwars, too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom