Votes: 21 80.8%
  • it is good, no staff needed..

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I have a question, how do you get a green bar while you have 8 messages? Do you have a lot of reports, then you probably have not violated rules and you have been approved.
If that green bar you spoke of is from the "How does recruitment work?" thread, and you mean the green color of the colored system - your application turns green if you meet the requirements and don't have any activities that would disqualify you from becoming staff.

Reactions: Spam pot

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
If that green bar you spoke of is from the "How does recruitment work?" thread, and you mean the green color of the colored system - your application turns green if you meet the requirements and don't have any activities that would disqualify you from becoming staff.
I think he mean the green bar on top left of my picture? and that because im just.. online.

D

Deleted member 309509

I'm pretty sure it is not that.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I mean the color yes. What do you not have in color? Did something go wrong? Those requirements are the rules right? Not the requirements of other types of situations?

Robbedz

Designero
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
The server needs more Sentinel devs because the appeals of bans made by Sentinel take too much time to be reviewed and i understand why, LoonyRules has a lot of work. I know getting new devs costs money but it doesn't remove the fact that the server needs them and that it would be great if you get them.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The server needs more Sentinel devs because the appeals of bans made by Sentinel take too much time to be reviewed and i understand why, LoonyRules has a lot of work. I know getting new devs costs money but it doesn't remove the fact that the server needs them and that it would be great if you get them.
Yes it is true, it takes a lot of time and I also respect the developers on this server. I also understand that the money is on the server that they ultimately have to pay to developers. We need more, yes, but we can not get that easily.

D

Deleted member 436996

In my opinion, it's fine as it is, the max MODS at once was 19, and now there are 14... it's not a really huge drop to be honest, and there are 3 helpers that in the future can be mods making it to 17 mods so it's not bad...
I am sure I already said this in the past, but it would be really good if there was different categories for moderator, let me explain myself:

"Applications team"
"Appeals team" -> (Teaching this ones how does Sentinel works so they can handle the conversations, making it wayy easier for Looney, and not making people wait for months)
"Reports team"

And for the requirements, as I said, it just makes no sense to me. Someone can be valid as a helper without being active in the forums AT ALL. I mean, they're also suposed to be helping in game, so the main requirement should be having knowledge of all the games. (Why do I say this? Well once I got banned for doing a hole to capture the flag in blockwars lol.)

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To be honest, everyone is saying how small the current staff team is though my reports usually get handled within a day or even within an hour. If I take a look in #staff-help on CubeCraft's Discord server, all I see is white, orange and pink. People get assistance really quickly.
Obviously, the more staff members the better, I think

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
To be honest, everyone is saying how small the current staff team is though my reports usually get handled within a day or even within an hour. If I take a look in #staff-help on CubeCraft's Discord server, all I see is white, orange and pink. People get assistance really quickly.
Obviously, the more staff members the better, I think
Yes, that goes fast and they also help you if possible. I usually also have my reports being viewed successfully every day and they are often hackers and teamers etc.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There have been countless departures in terms of staff members within the last couple of months, and I understand your concerns with our inability to top up our moderation team in proportion to those departures. However, the reason why this is not possible is because there are lower amounts of viable candidates that we believe fits the role of Helper and potentially, later, Moderator.

We receive thousands of applications in an application period, which we singlehandedly go through and mark whether they fit the roles or not. Unfortunately, we cannot synthetically produce helpers (yet kappa), nor can we force people to apply as its a volunteering-based job, however I can assure you the helper recruitment team are constantly on top of the applications that we receive. It’s hard to find the perfect candidate, but when we do, like with the Helpers we currentlynhave / have had, it makes the team that we currently have work amazingly hard to help out the server.
We could hypothetically hire every single player who passes the minimum requirements for helper, however in the long run, it will leave the team extremely inefficient because some people apply when they don’t have their heart in it.

For developers, it’s even harder (I would suppose), as it’s the application and efficiency which is fundamental for that role. I don’t know too much about it though.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
There have been countless departures in terms of staff members within the last couple of months, and I understand your concerns with our inability to top up our moderation team in proportion to those departures. However, the reason why this is not possible is because there are lower amounts of viable candidates that we believe fits the role of Helper and potentially, later, Moderator.

We receive thousands of applications in an application period, which we singlehandedly go through and mark whether they fit the roles or not. Unfortunately, we cannot synthetically produce helpers (yet kappa), nor can we force people to apply as its a volunteering-based job, however I can assure you the helper recruitment team are constantly on top of the applications that we receive. It’s hard to find the perfect candidate, but when we do, like with the Helpers we currentlynhave / have had, it makes the team that we currently have work amazingly hard to help out the server.
We could hypothetically hire every single player who passes the minimum requirements for helper, however in the long run, it will leave the team extremely inefficient because some people apply when they don’t have their heart in it.

For developers, it’s even harder (I would suppose), as it’s the application and efficiency which is fundamental for that role. I don’t know too much about it though.
Yes, that is easy to hire people who meet their requirements, but they can do that and that is not all for which nothing is done and people ask what you think is suitable for the server to help. Your team is working very hard and I really appreciate that and I also see that you try to get the best out of it. It is a pity that many staff members have left who can help the server helper, but do not want to be active anymore. Working in the operation does not mean that there is no more personnel about what is a danger for the server. I also think that not all people meet all the requirements, but that there are not necessarily 100 successful reports, but that are very active on the server and very active when they are proposed. Look, that is also because I think people like that are worthy to be part of the team and to have sent them. This is my opinion and I think of everything I think about it now and maybe I'm not right, but I'm trying to say something that you hopefully have as a team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom