Votes: 21 80.8%
  • it is good, no staff needed..

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I have 80% of the requirements you have to meet. I hope they have me in mind and make sure I'm going to make staff so that I can help the server, it's easy to report people if you have patience.
You need to understand that they're not only looking for people who meet the requirements. Meeting the requirements is only a small part of getting Helper. Your chances will be lower if you have recent punishments, you're toxic in-game, post useless stuff on threads, etc. They look at much more than you think. Remember they can see your chat log, also the not-allowed words or sentences you've been trying to say. They can see a lot of what you do and say. If your punishments, toxicity, etc. were fine, then you might get interviewed. Remember that if you get interviewed, it doesn't mean you will get accepted. Like I said, requirements are just a small part, if you don't meet those, you will never get far.

D

Deleted member 309509

I have 80% of the requirements you have to meet. I hope they have me in mind and make sure I'm going to make staff so that I can help the server, it's easy to report people if you have patience.

Even if you have 100% of the requirements you need to meet, your apply can still be denied, keep that in mind.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just gonna mention this:
Meeting the minimum requirements isn't 50%, 30%, or even 10%. Heck, I'd say a it's a generous 2% of the work needed. The minimum requirements are literally the minimum. They don't have any role other than to give people a sample of what you're like. Just meeting the minimum does not say anything about your chances.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I mean just because you meet requirements does not mean you will get accepted.
There is A LOT you can still improve, and people are trying to help you but you keep ignoring our feedback.
The fact you have been told by many many people not to do things and you keep doing them is not a good sign. Plus all the other things @Fliqa said adds up.
The chance of you getting Helper is low but if you keep pushing it, it's only going to get harder for you.

(This is not meant to attack you, I'm just trying to explain to you again.)

Reactions: Fliqa

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
You need to understand that they're not only looking for people who meet the requirements. Meeting the requirements is only a small part of getting Helper. Your chances will be lower if you have recent punishments, you're toxic in-game, post useless stuff on threads, etc. They look at much more than you think. Remember they can see your chat log, also the not-allowed words or sentences you've been trying to say. They can see a lot of what you do and say. If your punishments, toxicity, etc. were fine, then you might get interviewed. Remember that if you get interviewed, it doesn't mean you will get accepted. Like I said, requirements are just a small part, if you don't meet those, you will never get far.
I just read the rules of helper a few minutes ago. If I had done it before, I would not have posted a useless post. From now on I will pay attention and keep to the rules of CubeCraft, my excuse. Let's start a new begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 309509

I just read the rules of helper a few minutes ago. If I had done it before, I would not have posted a shit and a useless post. From now on I will pay attention and keep to the rules of CubeCraft, my excuse. Let's start a new begin.
BAD WORD, BAN!

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Just gonna mention this:
Meeting the minimum requirements isn't 50%, 30%, or even 10%. Heck, I'd say a it's a generous 2% of the work needed. The minimum requirements are literally the minimum. They don't have any role other than to give people a sample of what you're like. Just meeting the minimum does not say anything about your chances.
Yes I understand it. Have read that if you have met all the minimum requirements that they will do an interview to ask why you want to be a helper and what your goal is. So there are many more things that I thought. Should have read better, you know.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I just read the rules of helper a few minutes ago. If I had done it before, I would not have posted a s*** and a useless post. From now on I will pay attention and keep to the rules of CubeCraft, my excuse. Let's start a new begin.
You just said you'd be perfect for Helper and that you were just reading the rules, yet you swear in your post. You will never get far, I'm sorry.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I just read the rules of helper a few minutes ago. If I had done it before, I would not have posted a shit and a useless post. From now on I will pay attention and keep to the rules of CubeCraft, my excuse. Let's start a new begin.

1) Do not swear. I mean seriously. Are you joking me? You want to be a helper. Yet you're going to break rules. Your going to do a lot of not allowed for frowned upon things and expect to be accepted? What are you trying to do?

2) You just read the rules... JUST NOW. I mean that's slightly concerning. I mean hey you finally did it. But really?

3) You can't just deny the past and reset everything. What has been done has been done. It will remain regardless if you deny it or not.

I'm sorry if this comes out harsh but there is very little chance you can become helper at this rate.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I mean just because you meet requirements does not mean you will get accepted.
There is A LOT you can still improve, and people are trying to help you but you keep ignoring our feedback.
The fact you have been told by many many people not to do things and you keep doing them is not a good sign. Plus all the other things @Fliqa said adds up.
The chance of you getting Helper is low but if you keep pushing it, it's only going to get harder for you.

(This is not meant to attack you, I'm just trying to explain to you again.)
I get it, read my previous message back. I should have been better prepared here, I'm sorry CubeCraft.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be the first to be staff after swearing.
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 309509

I think that we do not have enough staff compared to the past.
Of course cubecraft hasn't many staff compared to the past, as you can see now, the server usually ( sorry if I'm wrong ) has between 2k and 3k player in a good time of the day, before it had WAY but WAY more, as the player count start decreasing, so does the staff member count.

Reactions: Zaphly

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
1) Do not swear. I mean seriously. Are you joking me? You want to be a helper. Yet you're going to break rules. Your going to do a lot of not allowed for frowned upon things and expect to be accepted? What are you trying to do?

2) You just read the rules... JUST NOW. I mean that's slightly concerning. I mean hey you finally did it. But really?

3) You can't just deny the past and reset everything. What has been done has been done. It will remain regardless if you deny it or not.

I'm sorry if this comes out harsh but there is very little chance you can become helper at this rate.
Guest, I do not scold and do not doubt that this is a general word that does not appear as curses. I have read the rules, nothing can be reversed. I know.

Spam pot

Oct 14, 2018
this thread is a mess

everyone just calm a tad down

yall be spammin' more than a spam pot would.

Reactions: remio

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
this thread is a mess

everyone just calm a tad down

yall be spammin' more than a spam pot would.
I have a question, how do you get a green bar while you have 8 messages? Do you have a lot of reports, then you probably have not violated rules and you have been approved.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom