• We need more staff..

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • it is good, no staff needed..

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I think that we do not have enough staff compared to the past. Too many people have been demoted or have resigned. When CubeCraft had so many employees, it was also a great success and CubeCraft could go much further in a short time, which is very useful to increase the server. How do we get more staff if they degrade by stopping to play? Later we will have nothing left and the server is completely deceased! :(

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Sure, the staff team may be small, though keep in mind that the staff team did get 3 new staff members a couple months ago and that, the staff team are still going strong.
Creating threads like this isn't really going to help all that much, since we do have a helper app link where people who do have requirements can apply for staff and join the staff team (if they get accepted)
Also, keep in mind that it does take time for helper apps to get looked at due to the sheer number being made each day and that we are looking for dedicated members who are willing to help etc.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Sure, the staff team may be small, though keep in mind that the staff team did get 3 new staff members a couple months ago and that, the staff team are still going strong.
Creating threads like this isn't really going to help all that much, since we do have a helper app link where people who do have requirements can apply for staff and join the staff team (if they get accepted)
Also, keep in mind that it does take time for helper apps to get looked at due to the sheer number being made each day and that we are looking for dedicated members who are willing to help etc.
I now have 108 successful reports and can help the server. I have not yet completed all the requirements, but I am working hard for it. I want to help them. Have already applied once, but unfortunately this was not possible. I hope that I have been talked about, so that I can not be released from the staff yet.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
There can always be more staff members.
Making a suggestion about it is pretty pointless though, since we can't just conjure proper staff candidates out of thin air. It's not something the server can control.
Yes, it makes sense that you can not simply call up candidates to help the server. But I say this to see what people have in response to my suggestion.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I now have 108 successful reports and can help the server. I have not yet completed all the requirements, but I am working hard for it. I want to help them. Have already applied once, but unfortunately this was not possible. I hope that I have been talked about, so that I can not be released from the staff yet.
Keep in mind that most people who apply for staff don't really meet the requirements
We are looking for people who have applied and actually did meet the requirements

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Keep in mind that most people who apply for staff don't really meet the requirements
We are looking for people who have applied and actually did meet the requirements
Yes, it is true that if you have all the requirements that you immediately become a helper then is it only a small percentage chance you have?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Yes, it is true that if you have all the requirements that you immediately become a helper then is it only a small percentage chance you have?
If you meet the requirements, that doesn't mean you will get the staff rank immediately. Even if you go through an interview, it's not 100% sure that you will become a member of staff.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
If you meet the requirements, that doesn't mean you will get the staff rank immediately. Even if you go through an interview, it's not 100% sure that you will become a member of staff.
Oh okay, then I know that. This does not mean that I stop reporting people. I just keep doing what I've done and continue with my feeling. It will be fine.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Indeed. Maybe you meet all requirements, but toxicity and punishments is also a thing.

Reactions: Zaphly

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Indeed. Maybe you meet all requirements, but toxicity and punishments is also a thing.
I think that if you have all the merits, you are satisfied that you can become a staff member. Not many people succeed and we need staff. Maybe something other than helpers? Developers is a good idea, but difficult to search.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think that if you have all the merits, you are satisfied that you can become a staff member. Not many people succeed and we need staff. Maybe something other than helpers? Developers is a good idea, but difficult to search.
Keep in mind that hiring Devs cost money, as well as paying them to code games etc.

Reactions: Fliqa

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom