Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 3, 2020
Listen guys, so I was thinking if u added like tons of more min-games you'd get more members. Factions could be could because so far factions is growing a lot. Skyblock too is very popular you can make your own updates and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure this server will get a 1000 more members, just a suggestion

Reactions: DrHam
Apr 7, 2020
Mini Games would make the server more interesting and popular(imo). They should make some of the "featured games" normal mini-games. I really like Slime survival and I bet lots of people would play it ( and others) if they had their own sections. CubeCraft could pick the most popular featured game and add it to the server as a new game.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love this, but I think this isn’t a good idea. Other minigames won’t be full anymore. Imagine a skywars game with 7 people and have to wait a few minutes before the game starts. I hope this is possible in the future.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Cough Kingdom Wars cough

There’s SkyBlock already, there used to be factions but was removed

Last edited:
Reactions: Fesa

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Maybe more people would play if they updated the server to 1.14 (which is for some reason more popular than 1.15?) or preferable 1.15

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe more people would play if they updated the server to 1.14 (which is for some reason more popular than 1.15?) or preferable 1.15
What, no! The server has to be backwards compatible with all Minecraft version! 1.9 - 1.15.2 (not 1.8 since it has a different PVP system) For instant I would hate it if Cube wouldn't support 1.12.2 any more. It's one of the most stable version and most mods are on that version.

Reactions: colinverp
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom