Do we need more maps?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ThePumpkinHead

Jul 31, 2016
I genuinely wish for more maps on this server. I play Survival Games, SkyWars, Lucky SkyWars, a lot. I mean a lot. Over time it becomes really repetitive (map wise). If possible, you could add different rooms for the amount of players you want in your team. I would like to try out for builder, but I don't think any staff member will bother to look at this. I don't really have any proof of my skill, since I never really take screenshots of my builds for no reason.
Long story short: you should add different rooms depending on the amount of players you want to play with, and add more maps and maybe make them bigger. Lastly, maybe try me out for builder, but pff, what else can a mortal ask.

Thank you for your attention.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As TheJeroen said, to make quality maps, the builders need time. As CubeCraft's build team is fairly small compared to others, it may take a little bit longer to build maps.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
As TheJeroen said, to make quality maps, the builders need time. As CubeCraft's build team is fairly small compared to others, it may take a little bit longer to build maps.

Just to add on to this. (I agree) But, also CubeCraft doesn't have the largest build team, but to me it looks as though that CubeCraft's build team put's more effort than other Minecraft Servers' Build Team's.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Reactions: Dan:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom