Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
Sometimes me and my friend are in a battle in egg wars when we go to someones island, and then for some reason, my friend is not allowed to hit anything. This has just happened to me like a game ago, and I am pretty sure it is not lag. I also want to say, this could be happening because of spawn protection.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I know this bug, you can't hit other players or/and other players can't hit you. I've had this bug a couple of times and it's not really nice because you can't kill your enemy or/and the enemy can't kill you, which is not really nice either.

You can report bugs here > https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/ with the correct evidence, in this case with this bug, you need video evidence as it's easier to see with video evidence. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's problably a glitch if it's not lag. As said above, record it and report it to a Developer since they are responsible for these things

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Same happens to me even tho they don't have spawn protection.
My friends whom I play with say in those cases I hold my sword blocking even tho I'm not actually blocking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom