Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
Sometimes me and my friend are in a battle in egg wars when we go to someones island, and then for some reason, my friend is not allowed to hit anything. This has just happened to me like a game ago, and I am pretty sure it is not lag. I also want to say, this could be happening because of spawn protection.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I know this bug, you can't hit other players or/and other players can't hit you. I've had this bug a couple of times and it's not really nice because you can't kill your enemy or/and the enemy can't kill you, which is not really nice either.

You can report bugs here > https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/ with the correct evidence, in this case with this bug, you need video evidence as it's easier to see with video evidence. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's problably a glitch if it's not lag. As said above, record it and report it to a Developer since they are responsible for these things

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Same happens to me even tho they don't have spawn protection.
My friends whom I play with say in those cases I hold my sword blocking even tho I'm not actually blocking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom