Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

badamson

May 28, 2020
Yeah on Skywars it seems like there is definitely a fail safe against flying machines/quasi-connectivity - did a few attempts and the flying machine would just fail after a few blocks. I need to try on Lucky Islands

_Signum

Novice Member
Apr 3, 2020
my friend and I liked this so much that we wanted to try it ourself.we first tried it in solo Lucky but the flying machine would fail after a few blocks. We thought that I might had to do with the fact that we were in solo so we tried it in teams. But it would still fail after a few block And the machine would just stop Working. Can you maybe explained how you created your machine? And can you tell me in what mode you are playing in? (1.13/1.15.2)

Reactions: Colleeee

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Wow man! Thats actually dope, i wish i could do something like that! Isnt there btw a way to do it in teameggwars? Would be funny to see another team fly above ur island xd.

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020
my friend and I liked this so much that we wanted to try it ourself.we first tried it in solo Lucky but the flying machine would fail after a few blocks. We thought that I might had to do with the fact that we were in solo so we tried it in teams. But it would still fail after a few block And the machine would just stop Working. Can you maybe explained how you created your machine? And can you tell me in what mode you are playing in? (1.13/1.15.2)
We were playing in team lucky islands, we've heard of other people having this problem in solo too, but I've never done it in solo so I don't know what the issue is. Try it in team and see what happens. As to what version we were playing in, I think we were all in 1.13, although one of us might have been 1.15, all I know is that I play in 1.13 because I find it lags a lot and some of the lucky bows glitch in 1.15.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom