Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MochiMaster

Feb 15, 2020
My fellow CubeCrafters,

I finally finished editing this video, and was ready to share it to the community. I am a huge fan of unconventional game play, and love thinking outside the box. Me and my friends made a flying machine in Lucky Islands, and It will forever change the way I see, and play Lucky Islands. Check out how we did it below. :) HUGE thanks to zacharyl22 and BaronPorthos for helping make this a reality!

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Woow, you and your friends are very creative. This must’ve taken so many time and effort, but it turned out amazing! I knew that there were villagers and you could get to them using the shield wand, but I never thought about making a redstone system. This is incredible. How many hours did it take to make this happen?

Reactions: Fesa and LlTE

MochiMaster

Feb 15, 2020
Woow, you and your friends are very creative. This must’ve taken so many time and effort, but it turned out amazing! I knew that there were villagers and you could get to them using the shield wand, but I never thought about making a redstone system. This is incredible. How many hours did it take to make this happen?

Thanks! It took us about a month to do, with tons of tests!

Reactions: LlTE and East

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
This reminds me of back in the day when me and my friends escaped the archer assault maps. You took damage quickly while you were outside the border but you can use medic to heal yourself. It took a lot of patience and communication to build and heal without dying but we made it to a village. It would have been even better if we could access the other maps from that. Maybe we could have and just went the wrong way? I'd love to see someone try this.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Could you share the final design you used to make this? I definitely want to try this out with my friends soon! I'd prefer doing this in SkyWars.

Reactions: LlTE

MochiMaster

Feb 15, 2020
Could you share the final design you used to make this? I definitely want to try this out with my friends soon! I'd prefer doing this in SkyWars.

I'm not sure how to best explain the design, but if you go to 3:54 to 3:56 you can see how its built! Hope that helps

zacharyl22

May 28, 2020

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 11.42.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 11.42.42 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
Reactions: LlTE and Smoothlyy

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is just straight up amazing!
I'm really going to try this out!

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
If I had to think for more than one year, this wouldn't come up to my mind, outstanding work :D

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
@Mivkeee ohno the secret has been revealed : d

@Fisktratt that’s what I wanted to show u, sadly I couldn’t get the flying machine to work .-.

@TuTu remember this?:))

Fun things about this place:
  • If you use elytras anywhere you instantly die
  • Old, removed maps are still in the world, have some fun looking around for them ;p
  • On Solo Lucky Islands there is a map that got added but never got released, I’d give it the name “Jurassic” or “Bones”
  • I have never found back the old team waiting lobbies, I am sure they should be somewhere
  • I dont know about the Lucky Islands lobby, maybe it could be there too

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
@Mivkeee ohno the secret has been revealed : d

@Fisktratt that’s what I wanted to show u, sadly I couldn’t get the flying machine to work .-.

@TuTu remember this?:))

Fun things about this place:
  • If you use elytras anywhere you instantly die
  • Old, removed maps are still in the world, have some fun looking around for them ;p
  • On Solo Lucky Islands there is a map that got added but never got released, I’d give it the name “Jurassic” or “Bones”
  • I have never found back the old team waiting lobbies, I am sure they should be somewhere
  • I dont know about the Lucky Islands lobby, maybe it could be there too
Yes! Here is a video

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom