Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
I'm not sure if im meant to post this in the SkyWars part or not, lol

Ok, lets get onto the first idea.
Fishing Rods - Due to 1.16 having Java rod mechanics, i think it would be a great day to add them as they can be useful to getting combos. I have heard that CubeCraft is still behind the Aquatic Update. If this is the case, it may be possible to code a plugin to make rods have Java mechanics.

Ender Pearls - I feel like Ender pearls should be more common, it could make the game faster and add a lot more strategy to the game.

If you would like to add something, feel free to post it in this thread.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
CubeCraft currently aren't supporting 1.16.1 as it is too unstable and too many issues may arise (I believe that's the case). However, I believe there is enough enderpearls. I believe its just the loot table they have, which can easily be adjusted, if enderpearls chances are lower than the community likes. I also believe having less also allows for more pvp; instead of who ever can teleport away the most.

Last edited:

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
CubeCraft currently aren't supporting 1.16.1 as it is too unstable and too many issues may arise (I believe that's the case). However, I believe there is enough enderpearls. I believe its just the loot table they have, which can easily be adjusted if enderpearls chances are lower than the community likes. I also believe having also allows for mot epvper instead of who ever can telepoet aeya the most.
o ok

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
I'm not sure if im meant to post this in the SkyWars part or not, lol

Ok, lets get onto the first idea.
Fishing Rods - Due to 1.16 having Java rod mechanics, i think it would be a great day to add them as they can be useful to getting combos. I have heard that CubeCraft is still behind the Aquatic Update. If this is the case, it may be possible to code a plugin to make rods have Java mechanics.

Ender Pearls - I feel like Ender pearls should be more common, it could make the game faster and add a lot more strategy to the game.

If you would like to add something, feel free to post it in this thread.
Lava and water

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
ender pearls more common hmm I don't think it's a good idea and it will make the game take longer actually not faster in my opinion

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I do not know ... but I think that in the cell phone version to use the rod you have to use a button and for pvp it would take you a lot with respect to the ender pearls if I agree

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think ender pearls have to be more common. Think of those that can camp with a few ender pearls. In my opinion, it would take longer to finish a game.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
ender pearls more common hmm I don't think it's a good idea and it will make the game take longer actually not faster in my opinion
It wouldn’t because Ender Pearls are often used to counter campers, which are very common

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
As you meantioned, CubeCraft are still supporting 1.14 (Aquatic Update), meaning there can only be 1.14 abilities in the server. Coding an entire plugin in my opinion would not be necessary. I have never had any issues with the rod mechanics on Bedrock, besides, Bedrock is Bedrock and Java is Java. I think it would be best of their properties stay how they are meant to be for either network.

As for ender-pearls, there have been instances where I have needed an ender-pearl, even though I am far into the game. However, in the Overpowered Chest Items, a lot more ender-pearls do spawn in. I think the amount of ender-pearls in Normal Chest Items should increase, but not too much, because that would defeat the purpose of having Overpowered Chest Items.

Thanks for your suggestions, +1 for the second one 😄.

Reactions: jpts
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom