• Yes I know about this

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, I do not know about this

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
There is water at the very top of the map magic. There is this thing I do here and there when im the only one on my team where I place blocks and the water reroutes itself down and then my entire base is flouded. It makes it very difficult for people to get my egg and the reactions are so funny!! Its not that I want this feature (or mistake) taken out of the game, I just want to see how many people know about it and if its a feature or not

Reactions: Zoutoplossing

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Ive seen people doing it since eggwars launched (I think magic was there since the beginning of EggWars. Not sure tho) and I never took the time to figure out how it works. Anyways I never play magic anymore cause I dont like the map anymore but I know that its possible.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
There is water at the very top of the map magic. There is this thing I do here and there when im the only one on my team where I place blocks and the water reroutes itself down and then my entire base is flouded. It makes it very difficult for people to get my egg and the reactions are so funny!! Its not that I want this feature (or mistake) taken out of the game, I just want to see how many people know about it and if its a feature or not
Neutral. I don't really mind it being there Nor removed. Rarely play on Magic, so I don't really know if it should be removed or not. :|

F

Facelurite

It is not there anymore. I bet you didnt bother to check for yourself before making this thread. Fix the bold letter pls cc i couldnt get it to stop. I wish i couldve tried te wter thing when it atill existed.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't know why you can say that it is a bug, but it is only a smart strategy. I know about this, but I never use this. I support your idea for removing it, because it is very annoying for having water on your island. That is one of the reasons why much people hate this map. There are many campers that build very high for using the water at the top. They use than the water on your island for jumping and they don't get any falldamage. It is smart, but also so annoying.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom