Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 16, 2017
I honestly dislike the report system where you have to record and post it on Youtube for something to happen. That doesn't help while in the middle of a game with a hacker, and no one wants to put the effort into all that for one person. There's a plugin called watch dog report. Its very simple, all the player has to do is /watchdogreport (player) (reason). A staff member will get the watchdogreport and be able to see whats going on right away. Once the hacker is banned, the player will get a notification on the hacker. This is simple, fast, and easy. Eggwars has way to many hackers and no one wants to put in all the effort to get them banned. Perfect solution. Thanks for reading. :)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly dislike the report system where you have to record and post it on Youtube for something to happen. That doesn't help while in the middle of a game with a hacker, and no one wants to put the effort into all that for one person. There's a plugin called watch dog report. Its very simple, all the player has to do is /watchdogreport (player) (reason). A staff member will get the watchdogreport and be able to see whats going on right away. Once the hacker is banned, the player will get a notification on the hacker. This is simple, fast, and easy. Eggwars has way to many hackers and no one wants to put in all the effort to get them banned. Perfect solution. Thanks for reading. :)
Well, the thing with this is that, CubeCraft is a original server and they don't really fancy copying other servers with their banning systems. Just in case you did not know Watchdog is a Hypikel thing. Also, the CubeCraft developers are working very very hard on a new "Anti-Cheat"system for the server to prevent hackers, and making it a safer community.
And I know that it takes a lot of work to upload a video onto YouTube just to ban ONE HACKER! But, so what? It seems to me that you don't really want to help prevent hackers on the server. Isn't it just satisfying enough to know that you just banned a hacker? And that you did not only just benefit yourself but you also rewarded the whole server. I know that it might not seem much, to ban just one person for hacking but, trust me every bit counts buddy.
We are all waiting for the hackers to be gone. We all want to help. But somethings take time.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You dont get watchdogreport. When /wdr is executed no staff member whatsoever is called. It makes the anticheat be alerted.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Would be abused too much.

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
I feel like this is abusable.
I agree some people might call hacks on someone who really isn't using hacks and make one of the staff member to come in the game, then after the staff member goes in game and sees that they weren't hacking the staff member would have wasted their time there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom