• Idc

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
After reading through @Ping Ether 's thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-group-translator.176462/ I was reminded of something I was going to suggest. Currently you have to warn people for various offenses on cubecraft before reporting them but often times I find myself warning someone who doesn't even speak english in english. So here's my suggestion: A /warning command that warns the player in their own language (as set by their settings on cubecraft).

Format:
/warning (name) (offense)
Example:
/warning POWER_RANGER trolling

This will send a message in color to the person or simply put the name of the person using the command in chat warning them as it would be done in the target's language.

Hope you ♡ this idea!

Reactions: Ping Ether

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
After reading through @Ping Ether 's thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-group-translator.176462/ I was reminded of something I was going to suggest. Currently you have to warn people for various offenses on cubecraft before reporting them but often times I find myself warning someone who doesn't even speak english in english. So here's my suggestion: A /warning command that warns the player in their own language (as set by their settings on cubecraft).

Format:
Example:

This will send a message in color to the person or simply put the name of the person using the command in chat warning them as it would be done in the target's language.

Hope you ♡ this idea!
1 Word: Abuse

Reactions: TheLucian

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This is already suggested before, and still don't like it.
Just imagine how much this would get abused... the spam..

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth

Format:
Example:

Hope you ♡ this idea!
if this was for staff only, then yes because of how many players swearing then goes to another lobby/game and swears there
so if you have 1 screenshot of you warning the player the staff can go and type /warn player (offense) If they ask for another language they click on chat next to the warning e.g "Dutch" and the message will appear in dutch, warning will expire after 1 week meaning if you gain any 2 more warnings you get muted

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
if this was for staff only, then yes because of how many players swearing then goes to another lobby/game and swears there
so if you have 1 screenshot of you warning the player the staff can go and type /warn player (offense) If they ask for another language they click on chat next to the warning e.g "Dutch" and the message will appear in dutch, warning will expire after 1 week meaning if you gain any 2 more warnings you get muted
Staff already have this :D this suggestion is just so when players like you and I warn a player who doesn't speak a language we speak we can properly warn them.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Staff already have this :D this suggestion is just so when players like you and I warn a player who doesn't speak a language we speak we can properly warn them.
well then i disagree with this because of the abuse potential it could have, people can go on an alt and spam /warn to everyone and leaves with everyone having a warning, for now just leave it up to the staff as they have cubecraft's trust to decide on punishments

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
well then i disagree with this because of the abuse potential it could have, people can go on an alt and spam /warn to everyone and leaves with everyone having a warning, for now just leave it up to the staff as they have cubecraft's trust to decide on punishments
that is not the type of warning im talking about this is merely a replacement to manual warnings. These will not be recorded and viewed by the cubecraft staff.

N

Nikboo

Nope. We have to actually use our fingers to type words...
eww

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Nah /warning will get spammed or would be abused to just report a random player.Just report it like they do now

Nov 12, 2016
Maybe not for players, but this is essential for staff. Without this command, people are able to team almost every day. But, with the addition of this, people will no longer have the excuse of "But I didn't know the rules." Because this punishment can lead to automatic bans, players shouldn't have this command. Still, with the addition of this command, people will start to actually follow the rules from day to day, not game to game.

P.S. Staff can do (99% sure) /history [playername], which reveals all warns, kicks, mutes, and bans that the inputted player has.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
  1. This can be abused
  2. If its in a different language how would you know its a bad word?
  3. Just in chat say "Warning 1/2" just like it says in the reporting specifications.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
  • This can be abused
Spam? /tell will be better to spam than this
  • If its in a different language how would you know its a bad word?
Are warnings not for teaming/trolling/spamming as well?
  1. Just in chat say "Warning 1/2" just like it says in the reporting specifications.
This removes the point of even giving the warning. If it isn't even understood how does the offender know they are breaking the rules? Why even have a warning if the warning doesn't even mean anything?

What are u mean with that?
Basically its a command that warns a user for a rule they are breaking in their language

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom