Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Hey CubeCrafters! Today I am posting a simple suggestion about the plus rank perks.
As most of us know, there are many perks in the plus rank and some of these perks are the double voting perk, this feature doubles the vote in any game if you have plus rank, but the strange thing is that most of us see some players on the network buying plus rank which they do not even have a rank of the network ranks, so they will not be able to use the double vote perk because they do not have a rank in the network.
This applies to the stone rank and the iron/lapiz because they cannot vote in many games.

My suggestion is: add a feature to plus rank, which is the ability to vote in all games, even if you do not have a rank and this will allow to people who purchase plus rank the ability try voting for a certain period until its expiration.

Benefits:

• Subscribers will not feel that they purchased a useless rank.
  • The ability to experience voting before purchasing any rank.
  • This will encourage many people to buy ranks.
This is my first suggestion, if you have some examples can be added to my suggestion, let me know in the comments,
Thanks! c:

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly think it’s a good idea, especially the “ encouraging players to purchase ranks” idea.
It could bring more fortune for the cubecraft community

Reactions: e6o_ and Ma7mouD

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
This would in a way, remove the purpose of ranks such as gold and diamond and many of the others. This is because the main perks which are centred around them are the ability to vote in Skywars + Lucky islands. If plus were to allow even those with stone-rank to vote, players wouldn't find a reason to buy ranks like gold, diamond, and even emerald. The most they'd want to purchase is iron rank as they would be able to select maps that way. I personally don't think it will encourage players to buy ranks, rather the contrary. The most that could be done to spread awareness that plus' features cannot be used to its full potential would be to have a warning before purchasing saying: "Are you sure you would like to purchase this?" with a subtitle saying: "You won't be able to use all of the benefits that come with plus without gold rank." then an option to purchase gold rank too. If the player already has gold rank or above, this message won't show up.

Dream | Drxqmspace

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
I think they should keep it like this, They say it when you see the perks. When voting for options before a game, your vote is doubled! If your existing rank unlocks voting options, this feature will double your vote, making it count for two. This feature does NOT unlock voting, it only doubles your existing votes you have available.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
If plus were to allow even those with stone-rank to vote, players wouldn't find a reason to buy ranks like gold, diamond, and even emerald.
But when you buy gold/diamond/emerald rank not the only reason just for voting, many players as me bought diamond/emerald/obsidian rank for more features such as friends slots and party slots.

Also plus rank will not last for ever, some will not purchase plus rank just for voting, would you pay every time 7€ or 9$ just for voting perks? I think no, which will makes you buy an exist rank.

It's a good suggestion 😊, but that means that someone who pays 7€ monthly will have the same permissions as someone who paid +100€ for his rank. Not really sure about it 🤔
Other ranks have a lot of permission that just voting.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. This way players will be paying 7 pounds per month to get the same (voting) perks as a 150 pound rank. Also I don't think it's needed to be temporarily abled to vote to test if you like it or not. It is pretty clear what you can vote for with each ranks so why would you need to try it out first? I think the system is good as it is now with the doubled votes.

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
But when you buy gold/diamond/emerald rank not the only reason just for voting, many players as me bought diamond/emerald/obsidian rank for more features such as friends slots and party slots.

Also plus rank will not last for ever, some will not purchase plus rank just for voting, would you pay every time 7€ or 9$ just for voting perks? I think no, which will makes you buy an exist rank.

Other ranks have a lot of permission that just voting.
They could implement it in some game modes, but in my opinion, not in all :)

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
I'd say no. Like people said before, This way players got the same voting perks as a (100 pound) ranker. The system is good as it is right now.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
This would in a way, remove the purpose of ranks such as gold and diamond and many of the others. This is because the main perks which are centred around them are the ability to vote in Skywars + Lucky islands. If plus were to allow even those with stone-rank to vote, players wouldn't find a reason to buy ranks like gold, diamond, and even emerald. The most they'd want to purchase is iron rank as they would be able to select maps that way. I personally don't think it will encourage players to buy ranks, rather the contrary. The most that could be done to spread awareness that plus' features cannot be used to its full potential would be to have a warning before purchasing saying: "Are you sure you would like to purchase this?" with a subtitle saying: "You won't be able to use all of the benefits that come with plus without gold rank." then an option to purchase gold rank too. If the player already has gold rank or above, this message won't show up.

Dream | Drxqmspace
I disagree with this... Ranks in CubeCraft are a one-time purchase and if you buy, for example, Diamond rank, you will be forever able to vote for everything in SkyWars... All that at the price of 60€ (aproximate, and the price varies with currency) and if this idea is implemmented, which I find a very good idea, Stone people with Plus rank will be able to vote but always having to pay around 7€ each month. If they don't want to eventually have to give more money than needed to vote, they will just buy a rank and decide wether they want to keep plus or just the rank to vote. Regardless, CubeCraft makes more money in the end and more money for them means better expirience for us

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I really enjoyed this idea! I didn't really understand if you said it or not but I would make it such so that Stone Plus ranked players's votes only count as 1 but, as soon as they get a certain rank that would've alloed them to vote for that certain type of game mechanic, such vote from the player starts to count as 2

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
It's a good suggestion 😊, but that means that someone who pays 7€ monthly will have the same permissions as someone who paid +100€ for his rank. Not really sure about it 🤔
Only for one month though... the 100€+ rank is a lifetime purchase! And the rank would have other features that plus doesn't!

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I really enjoyed this idea! I didn't really understand if you said it or not but I would make it such so that Stone Plus ranked players's votes only count as 1 but, as soon as they get a certain rank that would've alloed them to vote for that certain type of game mechanic, such vote from the player starts to count as 2
This is also a great one, like this it is balanced comparing to the other ranks!
Like just 1 vote for the plus rank which you've.

Reactions: _PedroPF_
D

Deleted member 421664

Hi There!
It would be a nice suggestion!
unfortunately, They need to add perks in forums first after adding it in the game server, Can you explain more about that, because what you said isn't clear for some perks you need to give people an example about that, by the way there no perks in the forums, so maybe it would be great in future updates, Thanks.

Reactions: Mqrre and Ma7mouD

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
They need to add perks in forums first after adding it in the game server
What? do I have to explain more, or you have to explain more?
What perks you can get in a normal website, there is already a sub-forum for plus rank.
I don't think plus rank need more perks in forums, also my suggestion is pretty clear I think.

Reactions: Mqrre
D

Deleted member 421664

What? do I have to explain more, or you have to explain more?
What perks you can get in a normal website, there is already a sub-forum for plus rank.
I don't think plus rank need more perks in forums, also my suggestion is pretty clear I think.

Explain or give us an Example what do you mean exactly, I am pretty sure people haven't understood it Completely the suggestions is, by the way in the new forums there no perks to any rank, for now, maybe they will add it in future, Example of the perks, Gif picture, Custom background/wallpaper pictures, they can add a lot of suggestions for it, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Mqrre and Ma7mouD
D

Deleted member 421664

Explain or give us an Example what do you mean exactly, I am pretty sure people haven't understood it Completely what the suggestions is, by the way in the new forums there no perks to any rank, for now, maybe they will add it in future, Example of the perks, Gif picture, Custom background/wallpaper pictures, they can add a lot of suggestions for it, etc.

Reactions: Mqrre
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom