• No, if so, explain.

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 421664

You should create a thread about this, I am sure people will agree with you! c:
I do agree with you at this point but through they will add it in the future automatically, if you didn't, many people will suggest it for sure, but I liked your suggestions but at the same time I have a problem with there no perks in the forums, but I haven't understood your suggestions yet, I need an example in pictures maybe your suggestions will be obvious more for some people.

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
While I don't really agree with this, why I actually buy plus rank is for the most part double votes, cubelets and the elytra I think is cool. It is not fair if you have stone and plus and you are unable to vote or other things, so why should this be changed? It is also your own fault or I misunderstand, I think it is quite unfair if you have Stone, Iron or Lapiz that you do not do anything with it, but the Gold+ does. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think it should stay or there should be a better idea.

D

Deleted member 421664

What? do I have to explain more, or you have to explain more?
What perks you can get on a normal website, there is already a sub-forum for plus rank.
I don't think plus rank needs more perks in forums, also my suggestion is pretty clear I think.
While I don't really agree with this, why I actually buy plus rank is for the most part double votes, cubelets and the elytra I think is cool. It is not fair if you have stone and plus and you are unable to vote or other things, so why should this be changed? It is also your own fault or I misunderstand, I think it is quite unfair if you have Stone, Iron or Lapiz that you do not do anything with it, but the Gold+ does. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think it should stay or there should be a better idea.
I would agree with you but I'd like it if they add who has stone/iron rank can't buy plus that would be nice.

D

Deleted member 421664

If they did do this for plus, ranks like obsidian won’t be bought as much. I like this idea to make plus have more benefits, but it might cause a decline in buying lifetime ranks
You copy past Yoshii's reply.

iSweddy_

Feb 8, 2019
Hey CubeCrafters! Today I am posting a simple suggestion about the plus rank perks.
As most of us know, there are many perks in the plus rank and some of these perks are the double voting perk, this feature doubles the vote in any game if you have plus rank, but the strange thing is that most of us see some players on the network buying plus rank which they do not even have a rank of the network ranks, so they will not be able to use the double vote perk because they do not have a rank in the network.
This applies to the stone rank and the iron/lapiz because they cannot vote in many games.

My suggestion is: add a feature to plus rank, which is the ability to vote in all games, even if you do not have a rank and this will allow to people who purchase plus rank the ability try voting for a certain period until its expiration.

Benefits:

• Subscribers will not feel that they purchased a useless rank.
  • The ability to experience voting before purchasing any rank.
  • This will encourage many people to buy ranks.
This is my first suggestion, if you have some examples can be added to my suggestion, let me know in the comments,
Thanks! c:
its actually a super cool idea i wish they really add it tho

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I disagree with this... Ranks in CubeCraft are a one-time purchase and if you buy, for example, Diamond rank, you will be forever able to vote for everything in SkyWars... All that at the price of 60€ (approximate, and the price varies with currency) and if this idea is implemented, which I find a very good idea, Stone people with Plus rank will be able to vote but always having to pay around 7€ each month. If they don't want to eventually have to give more money than needed to vote, they will just buy rank and decide whether they want to keep plus or just the rank to vote. Regardless, CubeCraft makes more money in the end and more money for them means a better experience for us.
This would sort of insult those who know they won't be playing long term (e.g. playing during the summer/school break) but still already purchased a rank just for the ability to vote in games such as Eggwars or Skywars. I think that the ability to vote for a certain game mode or other option should stay exclusive as a 1-time purchase with a rank.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I disagree with this since you are ruining the other ranks. When you make voting starts from just a less than 10$ rank, you will make it able to do what 20$ ranks can not do. Add to that, a lot of people complain about too many op games.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I’ve got to say, if someone with stone rank purchases PLUS before a “real” rank, it’s kind of their own fault. I personally can’t imagine buying an add on before the basic.

Instead they should make it so stones can’t buy PLUS, or make a disclaimer before buying it based on their rank

Example:
“Warning, your current rank is Stone, you may vote in <games>, are you sure you’d like to buy this?”

And the same thing for every other rank

Example:
“Warning, your current rank is Obsidian, you may vote in <all games>, are you sure you’d like to buy this?”

Also as Maflen said, being able to have stone rank and PLUS and being able to vote on games a Diamond non-PLUS subscriber can’t is quite unfair

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think they should keep it like this, They say it when you see the perks. When voting for options before a game, your vote is doubled! If your existing rank unlocks voting options, this feature will double your vote, making it count for two.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it might be better not to do simply allowing Stone Plus ranked players to double vote, as the voting is most of the reason for buying a rank. There are some other cool stuff to buying a rank as well, such as flight for Emerald rank and roman shield for Gold rank (both of which I use) but if players wanted to buy plus rank, they would get not just all the voting options which they didn't have before but they're all doubled.

I think it would be better to have any plus rank be able to vote so their rank is worth their money, but not doubled unless they have the sufficient permanent rank to vote for the option. For example, a Stone Plus rank would not be able to double vote for anything, but would be able to cast just one vote. Iron Plus rank would be unable to double vote for most things, but would be able to cast one vote for them, and double vote for Slime Survival game type.

Currently, getting Plus Rank is not so much worth it without a permanent rank because they can't vote for game options. However, if they could immediately double vote for absolutely everything, there is little point to buying one of the permanent ranks.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think it might be better not to do simply allowing Stone Plus ranked players to double vote, as the voting is most of the reason for buying a rank. There are some other cool stuff to buying a rank as well, such as flight for Emerald rank and roman shield for Gold rank (both of which I use) but if players wanted to buy plus rank, they would get not just all the voting options which they didn't have before but they're all doubled.

I think it would be better to have any plus rank be able to vote so their rank is worth their money, but not doubled unless they have the sufficient permanent rank to vote for the option. For example, a Stone Plus rank would not be able to double vote for anything, but would be able to cast just one vote. Iron Plus rank would be unable to double vote for most things, but would be able to cast one vote for them, and double vote for Slime Survival game type.

Currently, getting Plus Rank is not so much worth it without a permanent rank because they can't vote for game options. However, if they could immediately double vote for absolutely everything, there is little point to buying one of the permanent ranks.
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom