Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Voting in skywars isnt fully working.
You would get 2 people voting for normal and 1 person voting for op and it would end up being op most of the time.
If you guys want proof ill make a video about that to prove my point.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
It is not the most votes always win, it is about percentages.
Let's say 3 people vote for normal items and 1 player votes for overpowered items. = Normal ( 75% ) Overpowered ( 25% ).
Overpowerd still has 25% of being picked as gamemode.
That's how the voting system works.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
It is not the most votes always win, it is about percentages.
Let's say 3 people vote for normal items and 1 player votes for overpowered items. = Normal ( 75% ) Overpowered ( 25% ).
Overpowerd still has 25% of being picked as gamemode.
That's how the voting system works.
In eggwars its different and i think it should be the most votes win .-.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
In eggwars its different and i think it should be the most votes win .-.
I don't think so, the skywars voting system is great as it is now.
Everyone should get a chance of playing the things they like.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I don't think so, the skywars voting system is great as it is now.
Everyone should get a chance of playing the things they like.
Yea but everyone should be able to pick the right kit without guessing and also its called votes not a lucky wheel 2 votes should be able to beat 1 as it was like that for ages on cubecraft .-.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I prefer the voting system in Survival Games. You vote in the pre-game lobby and then can select your kit after the votes are locked. I don't think 2 votes should always beat one, if you keep playing with the same people you'd never be able to play your preferred mode.

Reactions: Steyro

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
The voting system is fine the way it is. Majority rules won't be good. Because I've noticed that most players prefer OP chests over Normal and Basic chests. But if there are more people that voted for Normal than OP, then it really wont be majority rules. Picking by chance is a better option, which is why it is implemented now.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
The current system is done through percentages of votes too ensure the result is fair. I know it''s super annoying when there's 3 votes for normal and then 1 vote for op and then op is selected as the game-mode type, but it makes sure the player who voted for op has 'his voice heard' if you understand me. The majority of the time the game-mode voted the most, will be selected. I guess one way of removing this problem is too create game signs for the different game-modes, so you can choose what game-mode you want to player before joining it but I don't know if people would want that or not.

Reactions: LoadzAF

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
The current system is done through percentages of votes too ensure the result is fair. I know it''s super annoying when there's 3 votes for normal and then 1 vote for op and then op is selected as the game-mode type, but it makes sure the player who voted for op has 'his voice heard' if you understand me. The majority of the time the game-mode voted the most, will be selected. I guess one way of removing this problem is too create game signs for the different game-modes, so you can choose what game-mode you want to player before joining it but I don't know if people would want that or not.
it would be better if votes lock in before joining the game like in survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom