Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I personally say that whatever is added, the words that would be spammed such as "OP" (Depending on whatever is added), Should be banned. But I also disagree with myself because not everyone will abuse the saying.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Some people do not handle it that easily. Try to think for everyone here.
So, if it's like "Random person: VOTE OP! Random person: VOTE OP! Random person: VOTE OP!" Then it would be considered as spam whereas if there are people that just say it once, it's only a matter of opinion.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I personally say that whatever is added, the words that would be spammed such as "OP" (Depending on whatever is added), Should be banned. But I also disagree with myself because not everyone will abuse the saying.
What if we say it mockingly, like "plz vte opee plz I fen" @sophh_

Bananacrazy22

Feb 18, 2014
Crazy land
Donors can vote for Time and Op Chest and Basic Chests and so on.
Why not adding it for SurvivalGames and other MiniGames? Not just SkyWars?
And give Lapiz Donors something too xD ( Like voting for Weather..)
That just wouldnt be Survivle Games.Or any toher game for that mattter such as TNTRUN that would turn into a massivewar on there back peope disliking it.Lock thread please @TlmeLord Please!

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
the only thing I could think of is to change the time of sg With the three options Sunset, Night and Day. With the Skywars Abilities that's the only thing I would want to have to change the game. As already said, I wouldn't recommend or like the OP chests on Survival games because I think it ruins the concept of sg.

And about the people asking for OP chests, if it annoys you you can always ignore the chat, turn the chat off or tell them you cant/wont vote for Op chests, that's the only possibility I would prefer, because turning the chat off before the game starts would be sad (to me)

Reactions: Younisco

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
I mean I wouldn't really mind SG, OP. I feel that it could be kinda fun. For those who disagree they can simply vote for normal chests. I would also like to see the integration of OP in Super Craft Bros.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I mean I wouldn't really mind SG, OP. I feel that it could be kinda fun. For those who disagree they can simply vote for normal chests. I would also like to see the integration of OP in Super Craft Bros.
To vote for chests you need to be Diamond Rank. Most people who then disagree cant vote for normal chests. Sg should stay the way it is now .

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
To vote for chests you need to be Diamond Rank. Most people who then disagree cant vote for normal chests. Sg should stay the way it is now .
As you stated before the number of people able to actually vote is way more inferior to the people who can't. In a consequence the true SG would always be played more often then this OP SG. Plus we could add this and if people are really against this we could always take it down.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
As you stated before the number of people able to actually vote is way more inferior to the people who can't. In a consequence the true SG would always be played more often then this OP SG. Plus we could add this and if people are really against this we could always take it down.
And Sg should be played more then the OP sg because all in all it is the main game. And the Owners if Cubecraftgames decided that Diamond+ can only vote for chests

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
The question is : Can we mute People who ask for Op , I mean its getting VERY frustrating...
We do not mute people for saying "op"
I personally say that whatever is added, the words that would be spammed such as "OP" (Depending on whatever is added), Should be banned
We banned the word for a few days but then found out that it caused some problems for us talking in chat.
Sg should stay the way it is now .
Agreed. Op-chests would kinda ruin the conecept of sg. It is about fighting skills isn´t it? Survival Games, not get-the-best-Op-stuff-and-win-Games.
It was added to Skywars which is nice but it should be for skywars only. I personally tend to vote for basic now anyway. The game lasts longer and you can actually fight instead of getting shot off. And you have more of a chance to build over to other islands. My skills in Skywars are not the best but I think some players might agree with me.
Diamond+ can only vote for chests
Exactly.And I think it´ll stay like that.

To the idea of weather change: If you mean voting for day, sunset or night I don´t think that that´d be much of a problem. Could be quiet fun

Reactions: BAD-MON and Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom