Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Agreed. Op-chests would kinda ruin the conecept of sg. It is about fighting skills isn´t it? Survival Games, not get-the-best-Op-stuff-and-win-Games.
It was added to Skywars which is nice but it should be for skywars only. I personally tend to vote for basic now anyway. The game lasts longer and you can actually fight instead of getting shot off. And you have more of a chance to build over to other islands. My skills in Skywars are not the best but I think some players might agree with me.
OP chests sounds fun as hell at first, but when you get asked to play it every game, you realize that it's actually boring. Plus, i like to camp, and mining for diamonds on basic makes you much, MUCH more OP c:

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Ok no Op for Sg :( But what about voting for InGame Music and Time ? :) ( in SG )
@Saradabaschi
I don't think time will be much of a big deal, but the In-Game Music won't be a big problem either, because people who don't like the music are able to turn Juke boxes off in the options.

Nice ideas, but the OP for sg shouldn't get added, maybe as another game type, but not as a gamemode for Sg itself ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom