• Yes

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
Hello everyone,

I play a lot of Tower Defence and i like the game.
But what i don't like is players that use 3x3 towers on 5x5 places.
And players that misplace towers.
The only thing that can help is the /votekick command.
Please return the votekick to the game.

Bye,
ItsErwin

Reactions: Hikari442

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

I play a lot of Tower Defence and i like the game.
But what i don't like is players that use 3x3 towers on 5x5 places.
And players that misplace towers.
The only thing that can help is the /votekick command.
Please return the votekick to the game.

Bye,
ItsErwin
No. Votekick was abused like crazy, and just report the player(s) who are placing towers in the wrong areas. Yes, you can report that stuff.

D

Deleted member 59979

As said already votekick was abused far too much. If you find it annoying that people are misplacing then you can report it with video evidence at reports.cubecraft.net after warning them.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
No. Votekick was abused like crazy, and just report the player(s) who are placing towers in the wrong areas. Yes, you can report that stuff.
As said already votekick was abused far too much. If you find it annoying that people are misplacing then you can report it with video evidence at reports.cubecraft.net after warning them.
I actually never once saw it abused. The fact that the entire team had to agree made it very hard to do that. But I don't think this is necessary largely because people are actually getting much, much better about this and will move towers if asked, and the fact that as you said it's now punishable.

Reactions: Shamel

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I actually never once saw it abused. The fact that the entire team had to agree made it very hard to do that. But I don't think this is necessary largely because people are actually getting much, much better about this and will move towers if asked, and the fact that as you said it's now punishable.
It isn't really that random players will talk and votekick, it was when everyone was in a party and they would all votekick one person either right before the end of a game, or mid game. I don't think it will be coming back.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why do you think they’d remove it then
They have reasoning for removing anything they do remove
Their reasoning here was abuse that is definitive

Also just because I want to be positive I will grant you with a new expirience
Some more wisdom
By linking you to a thread in which mentions this problem
Then you will have seen it abused atleast once
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/abuse-of-votekick.190334/

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
It isn't really that random players will talk and votekick, it was when everyone was in a party and they would all votekick one person either right before the end of a game, or mid game. I don't think it will be coming back.
Why do you think they’d remove it then
They have reasoning for removing anything they do remove
Their reasoning here was abuse that is definitive

Also just because I want to be positive I will grant you with a new expirience
Some more wisdom
By linking you to a thread in which mentions this problem
Then you will have seen it abused atleast once
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/abuse-of-votekick.190334/
Okay, well thanks for the example and either way I don't really think it should be back.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I actually think that they should bring it back.
There is so many people who place towers wrong to annoy and some people who just can't play the game.

How could people even abuse this?
If I'm in a party with 4 other players (5 in total) and we join a game, then we get a random team mate, why kick the person if he/she can play the game correct? No reason and to kick someone, almost everyone have to vote for it.

Also, if I'm not in a party and just ask people to kick someone, they would probably not listen or just kick me instead because of me being "rude" for asking it.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 you want ppl to be kicked for something that might trigger OCD? Bs, not a good enough reason to give someone the boot.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
have u actually tried reporting not only do u need vid evidence u need screen shots to :/ the hassle ;/
I actually have reported. I only take like a 1 minute clip showing the towers, location, tab, the name when you right click the tower, and the player refusing the warning. It really isn’t that hard. Why would you think I never actually tried reporting? Screenshots aren’t actually required along with a recording. I don’t recall ever once using both screenshots and recordings in my evidence.
NOPE NOT AT ALL BUT THE TOWER PLACEMENT IS A PROBLEM AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE FIXED
Just... report it. It isn’t that much of a hassle unless you make it one.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I actually have reported. I only take like a 1 minute clip showing the towers, location, tab, the name when you right click the tower, and the player refusing the warning. It really isn’t that hard. Why would you think I never actually tried reporting? Screenshots aren’t actually required along with a recording. I don’t recall ever once using both screenshots and recordings in my evidence.

Just... report it. It isn’t that much of a hassle unless you make it one.
do u play tower defence?

Sweetenedmilk

Feb 27, 2018
personaly think the if we have anotehr tols to to preven some noobs palce 3x3 towe in 5x5 space, and place towqer not in grld. heres no need add votekick but if no other way to prevent noobs place 3x3 in 5x5 votekick is olny sulutions

bybilly

May 5, 2017
bybilly.uk
It is definitely a big deal. I miss the days of the chunk. The game was simpler, but more popular. If you timed out, you could rejoin. There was a real sense of community. And players who purposely spammed archers in 5x5 places and over boundaries could be kicked.

I haven't played with one person on CubeCraft who remembers the chunk, which is sad :/

CubeCraft is a great server, don't get me wrong, but Tower Defence isn't living up to its true potential.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, and welcome back frontlane!
Capitan wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations! I wish you the best for your training 💪
Capitan wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! I wish you the best for your training 💪
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom