Votekick back?

• Yes

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I don't like some of the different game-modes now. I also feel like the game has rather recently become more of Tower Offence, instead of Tower Defence. I appreciated the balance to the game before the update, but as the game's balance is now, I like a heavier emphasis on defense personally. I just don't feel like the matches are as fun as they once were. Those feelings aside, I feel like the game's hard to get addicted to now as well. If you're new to the game, but you have an understanding of how tower defense games work, you quickly realize that you're stuck playing with players that are clueless. If you're a clueless player, you probably have no chance of winning most of the time. Players that know how to beat you will end up just using you in order to gain wins. There's also no emphasis on trying to win most or all of your matches because of the way that the wins leader-board works. It's not about how well you can prevent yourself from losing or putting up a solid defense, but rather, it's just about finding something that beats most players as fast as possible.

There's also a pay-to-win atmosphere or truth surrounding the game now too. The fastest way to win most games is to vote for the hardcore and double income game-modes and then just rush the other team. Only players who have donated money to the server can vote for these modes. So if two players both realize this, but only one of the two donates to the server, then the player that donated has the advantage. Even if the two players become friends, the only way for the player that hasn't donated to win as fast as possible is to play with the player that's donated or to play for considerably longer periods of time than the other player. The player that's donated can just rush the other team early, regardless of whether the other player's online or not. The player that hasn't donated has to wait for the player that has donated to be on in order to win in a quicker manner. If both players can only play for three hours a day, it's obvious which one has the upper hand. Here are some fun facts: I've played over 29 days in-game. I've won around 1800 matches, and have played a total of roughly 2000 matches altogether. I haven't donated to the server for any ranked perks. Some guy with only around 8 or 9 days in-game has more wins than me, more losses than me, a lower win-to-loss ratio than me, but happens to be on the leader-boards just because he can vote in order to get faster wins. With most matches containing at least one player that can't place towers correctly, it's easy to really rack up your number of wins.

If you ask me, Tower Defence is a mockery of the game that it once was. The community isn't acknowledged most of the time. there's an emphasis on paying to get to the top, there are reported glitches that haven't been fixed, and you don't even need to win many of your games as long as you can win a lot of games quickly.

I'm ymbmg95 in-game. Thanks for reading.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I think vote kick should be back even though it is abused a lot.

It makes me wonder which was the bigger problem, the votekick command abuse or tower misplacement. I definitely thought that tower misplacement was a problem that people struggled with more often.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom