Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented?

• Total voters

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hello,
Late last night I was just randomly watching YouTube videos when something came to my mind, vote kick. I was thinking why don't we add vote kick to all mini games. Hope you guys see my point.

Idea:
Have a vote kick option in all mini-games. It will greatly help get rid of hackers, cheaters, and/or rule breakers in general.

Problems & Solution:
Obviously, there will always be the chance of having a bunch of players who will team up and kick a player that they simply don't like. My solutions to this are the following.

1. Vote kick must get at least 70% of players in-game to vote yes.
  2. Have 2 different vote kicks. One public and one for your team. In other words, have 2 different commands for 2 different vote kicks. One could be /gvotekick IGN or /generalvotekick IGN. That would be to kick a player from another team for whatever reason there is. To kick a player from your team because he is being a bad teammate (Gen camping does not count) you could do /tvotekick IGN or /teamvotekick IGN.
How Does This Help:
The vote kick command is already implemented in Tower Defense. Having vote kick in Tower Defense is pretty useful since it is pretty common to get a new player or an immature teammate. Bad teammates are not only in Tower Defense. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to suggest this idea, but I think we can figure out a way to implement this. Let's all be realistic, this is a great idea. However, there are problems with it, so lets no reply with, "This won't work because of this" or "No, because of....". That is a complete waste of my time since it is not helping me or the server. All you're telling me is that it won't work. I expect this idea to have some problems/mistakes and I want all of you to help me with it.

If you've read everything, I love you.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No, because of the following:
-70% won't always be voting, as they may have said rulebreaker on their team
-People would shout "x is hacking! kick him if you don't want to play with hackers", resulting in a false kick.
-You're asking a lot of players not to vote kick their teammates, as some teammates may just be doing something that the others wouldn't understand.
Yes, it could lower the amount of hackers that you have to deal with, but that's Sentinels job.

Last edited:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This has been suggested before, But most disagreed.
----
1 - You might be in a big party of around 10 players, a player on the other team had killed/trapped/trolled you. Your party might votekick and kick him, while he didn't break any rules.
2- Many people are going to abuse it.
3- there's a report system, where you report rule-breakers.
---

That's my opinion,
Thank you for suggesting!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
um? if you have a hacker on your team do you really think other teams are gonna want to leave them in the game?
or your team has someone cross teaming with another team do you really think the other players who are going to be at a down fall to cross teaming are gonna accept it?
-People would shout "x is hacking! kick him if you don't want to play with hackers", resulting in a false kick.
I can think of many many more examples for a false kick
Yes, it could lower the amount of hackers, but that's Sentinels job.
not really
it would just remove them from game but they wouldn't be banned so it wouldn't lower the amount of hackers

Another problem with this is ALL GAMES would include solo games (Lets imagine there are 2 players left and 1 vote kicked the other... free win) and even duels (same situation)

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
um? if you have a hacker on your team do you really think other teams are gonna want to leave them in the game?
Imagine it like this: You're in a full game of Rome (eggwars), and there's a hacker on the opposite team. You want him to be kicked, but you can only get a maximum of 50% achieved through the vote kick, and the opposing team won't go through with it as it's a "free win".

or your team has someone cross teaming with another team do you really think the other players who are going to be at a down fall to cross teaming are gonna accept it?
Eh, I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say here...

I can think of many many more examples for a false kick
I listed a single one, as listing 6 similar things is just repetitive & proves the exact same point. For simplicity's sake.

not really
it would just remove them from game but they wouldn't be banned so it wouldn't lower the amount of hackers
It could lower the amount of hackers you need to deal with*
I'll edit the original post.

Another problem with this is ALL GAMES would include solo games (Lets imagine there are 2 players left and 1 vote kicked the other... free win) and even duels (same situation)
If it's solo, you need at least 4 players to issue a successful votekick, as OP says you require a minimum of 70% to vote "yes".
It's in the thread VVVVVVV
Vote kick must get at least 70% of players in-game to vote yes.

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
No, because of the following:
-You're asking a lot of players not to vote kick their teammates, as some teammates may just be doing something that the others wouldn't understand.
Yes, it could lower the amount of hackers, but that's Sentinels job.
Yea I have to agree, also people will kick you so their friends can join in their team.

Cheers,
Openen

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Imagine it like this: You're in a full game of Rome (eggwars), and there's a hacker on the opposite team. You want him to be kicked, but you can only get a maximum of 50% achieved through the vote kick, and the opposing team won't go through with it as it's a "free win".
really you use Rome as your response there were a few maps on Cubecraft I wasn't talking about Rome was 1
If it's solo, you need at least 4 players to issue a successful votekick, as OP says you require a minimum of 70% to vote "yes".
It's in the thread VVVVVVV
Well if there are 2 players if I set up a votekick I vote yes that is a 100% gain since if you are being vote kicked you can vote
I listed a single one, as listing 6 similar things is just repetitive & proves the exact same point. For simplicity's sake.
I was still with you
that wasn't directed toward you it was directed toward the thread creator expanding off of yours
Eh, I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say here...
let's imagine we have team 1 except for 1 player who doesn't team
Team 1 teams with Team 2
Now Teams 3, 4, and 5 will likely agree for a vote kick if that 1 player proposes it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
really you use Rome as your response there were a few maps on Cubecraft I wasn't talking about Rome was 1
...It's a realistic example of when the possible votes are beneath 70%....

Well if there are 2 players if I set up a votekick I vote yes that is a 100% gain since if you are being vote kicked you can vote
See, that wouldn't make sense if this system were here. Why would it exclude the one player that's being voted against, if he's part of the total players?
I'm not saying he gets to vote yes or no, but he's still a part of the total.

let's imagine we have team 1 except for 1 player who doesn't team
Team 1 teams with Team 2
Now Teams 3, 4, and 5 will likely agree for a vote kick if that 1 player proposes it
In this scenario, teams 1 and 2 may vote against it, as:
Team 1 would lose an actual teammate.
Team 2 would lose a someone that nobody expects would be working with Team 2.
Anyways, I've only maybe come across cross teamers in a team mode like 3 times.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In this scenario, teams 1 and 2 may vote against it, as:
Team 1 would lose an actual teammate.
Team 2 would lose a someone that nobody expects would be working with Team 2.
Anyways, I've only maybe come across cross teamers in a team mode like 3 times.
remember though team 3 4 and 5 and it is an example in the first place
See, that wouldn't make sense if this system were here.
that is how the system currently works

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I disagree with this, because people would abuse it, like on the chunk in tower defense, a group of people kicked me to grind points for themselves and make a YouTube video

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
----
1 - You might be in a big party of around 10 players, a player on the other team had killed/trapped/trolled you. Your party might votekick and kick him, while he didn't break any rules.
---

That's my opinion,
This is what I think too, as Broken said, you can report rule breakers here: reports.cubecraft.net/login

Jun 12, 2017
----
---

That's my opinion,
Still doesn't prevent you from playing with hackers.. Yeah you can report hackers but u

will have to play with them

Jun 12, 2017
But yeah.. I was kicked from tower defense for no reason too once... I don't want to get kicked from other games too...

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This would be a bad idea , people will abuse it. People are going to kick vote just for the fun. It doesn't make any sense if you are gonna kick team players. You will always lose one player.

Jun 12, 2017
This would be a bad idea , people will abuse it. People are going to kick vote just for the fun. It doesn't make any sense if you are gonna kick team players. You will always lose one player.
In tower defense if a guy wastes space it's better to kick him. But vote kick in eggwars would he helpful because I meet guys who always break the defense around our egg... Or if a teammate is afk at the generator..

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Sorry, but I don't think this would be a good idea. There is high chance it would be abused. For example: There is a good player who is killing a lot of players, and someone vote kick him, there would be a high chance many of the people would agree. And I think they would stop reporting teamers, because they can Vote Kick them. Sorry, but I don't agree.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom