Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented?

• Total voters

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This could be abused heavily.

Players may start to threaten other people by saying "I am playing with my friends, leave your island and let us win, or else we would kick you out"

I don't how this could be "useful" at the same time.

A no from me, sorry.

Reactions: DanDaDino

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry, but -1.
The ways it could be abused outweigh the ways it could be useful. The ways it could be abused are listed above, by some other members. I see how it could be useful, but there are too many ways it could be abused. Sorry, but -1 from me

Reactions: RayzMC

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
This would be a no why, because there could be a party full of people just voting for a player or the last player alive to be able to win so they can cheat many times and it would get annoying if people start kicking you out for no reason from the game.

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
I don't like the idea simply because it can be abused and people can get singled out. There is also a whole report system made to report hackers and get them banned, not just kicked.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom