Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 23, 2016
There should be a /vote kick in games because if there is like a hacker or people teaming on solo maps we can /vote kick them if the majority votes yes they should be kicked from the game and we can play without hackers and rule breakers.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
People will abuse this so they can /votekick people who seem like hacking but are not.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
That command can bring some troubles in game. Imagine that you are playing or someone hate you and he says "Everyone type /votekick Mustafa"

Nov 23, 2016
But it will seem obvious if hes fly hacking or somthing becuase if he fly hacks say to destroy peoples eggs in egg wars

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
@telegamer
NO please.
1. Abuse
2. More abuse
3. Even more abuse
4. Even even more abuse
5. Even even even more abuse.

Good players won't be able to play games anymore because they'll get constantly kicked by noobs who think they hack.
Also, it's a 3v1, but you have very OP what took you hours to get gear and the other players have nothing. Too bad you got votekicked eh?

Danman

Mar 14, 2017
There should be a /vote kick in games because if there is like a hacker or people teaming on solo maps we can /vote kick them if the majority votes yes they should be kicked from the game and we can play without hackers and rule breakers.
I say no because I got kicked from a match for no reason at all and its anoying

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
@telegamer
NO please.
1. Abuse
2. More abuse
3. Even more abuse
4. Even even more abuse
5. Even even even more abuse.

Good players won't be able to play games anymore because they'll get constantly kicked by noobs who think they hack.
Also, it's a 3v1, but you have very OP what took you hours to get gear and the other players have nothing. Too bad you got votekicked eh?

Just like he said

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom