Votes: 50 73.5%
  • No!

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
OK, so I think the problem with this idea is that too many people still want to play 1.8. And they'll vote 1.8, that way they will never get used to 1.9 PvP and start complaining about the other games. Cube will have to make 1.8 & 1.9 gamemodes for every game and this will seperate the entire community. Im gona give a -1 to this idea. Mainly because you basically cant make it 1.8 for just one game, other reasons for it are mentioned by me above.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay, I saw a lot of people say Please 1.8 but this isn't a suggestion where you can tell what you wants,
it is a suggestion where you can vote for my 'vote system'.
So please don't say 1.9, 1.8
It is a vote system for CubeCraft to make the game you play in 1.9 or 1.8

Reactions: Danique11
D

Deleted member 112709

Why would you want to remove an ax? An ax is helpful...

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
an axe wasn't stronger in 1.8 so why do you wants to fight with an axe if you can fight with an sword.
And if you get an axe he is stronger than a sword because you will play in Minecraft 1.9.
And it is normal that you PvP with a sword in 1.8.
Why would you want to remove an ax? An ax is helpful...

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
OK, so I think the problem with this idea is that too many people still want to play 1.8. And they'll vote 1.8, that way they will never get used to 1.9 PvP and start complaining about the other games. Cube will have to make 1.8 & 1.9 gamemodes for every game and this will seperate the entire community. Im gona give a -1 to this idea. Mainly because you basically cant make it 1.8 for just one game, other reasons for it are mentioned by me above.
If Cubecraft will go to make this and they are the only one, I think there will join a lot of people CubeCraft.
And I think they only have to make this gamemode for Skywars Team Skywars and SG.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
If Cubecraft will go to make this and they are the only one, I think there will join a lot of people CubeCraft.
And I think they only have to make this gamemode for Skywars Team Skywars and SG.
You can't just have 2 MC versions. The only thing what could make it seem like it's 1.8 is changing all the cooldowns and how much damage weapons do. Changing a lot of plugins, basically a lot of work while we all want creative to come back first... I think we'll have to do with 1.9 get used to it and within a month we won't even know better than 1.9 anymore.

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
You can't just have 2 MC versions. The only thing what could make it seem like it's 1.8 is changing all the cooldowns and how much damage weapons do. Changing a lot of plugins, basically a lot of work while we all want creative to come back first... I think we'll have to do with 1.9 get used to it and within a month we won't even know better than 1.9 anymore.
Hypixel has 1.8/1.9 like together :)

OptiiiPlay

Sep 25, 2015
@JPlay08 Try to redownload your minecraft or update it.

For trying to get a 1.8 in Cube, I am quite sure it wont happen. All servers will go to 1.9 some day.

You should stop bothering about 1.8 and start learning the PvP on 1.9.

I know Mojang said they're gonna do this but
Naw they won't
Even if they would Mojang would realize how many people are gonna quit this game
PvP is the biggest community group at Minecraft Why would they thats just killing your own game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.