is this a good suggestion

• Yes!

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • No!

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters
B

Britney Spears

You can't decide in what minecraft version you play because if you want to change the minecraft version for your server , you first have to restart. it does not simply just go to 1.9/1.8 in a split second. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think that your request is even possible .

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
You can't decide in what minecraft version you play because if you want to change the minecraft version for your server , you first have to restart. it does not simply just go to 1.9/1.8 in a split second. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think that your request is even possible .
You don't understand my thread...
You will play in 1.9 but if you vote for 1.8 the cooldown the shields and the axes are removed.

Reactions: Danique11

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This'll bring a whole new debate in for the players. Granted that some enjoy the unique aspects CCG brings in Skywars for 1.9, they'd want it to be kept that way, whereas some people would want this to be implemented because they simply hate the 1.9 features. I believe it benefit some people, but not all.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
I just want to say that 1.9 ruin skywars because of the cool down but i do like playing it on eggwars

OsicoxD

Mar 15, 2016
1.8 plz my pc is very slow and the only thing achieved is 1.8 by 1.8 plz vote :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops:

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Another think that sucks about 1.9 is that.....

on 1.8 it used to be more strategic but now on 1.9 the one with the better weapon and armour wins :( :( :(

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
1.8 plz my pc is very slow and the only thing achieved is 1.8 by 1.8 plz vote :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops:
It is not to vote for 1.8 or 1.9 for the server CubeCraft will stay in 1.9 but maybe they can make a vote system in game!!

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Another think that sucks about 1.9 is that.....

on 1.8 it used to be more strategic but now on 1.9 the one with the better weapon and armour wins :( :( :(
And that's not true :D, if you use good strats. You back up at the right moments you place your bowshots right, you can easily defeat an Iron tank with just a stone sword in eggwars. Same goes for skywars, SG... 1.9 is more strategic than you think, 1.8 didn't require any strats or skills. Just spamclicking... and that's most likely why MOJANG updated the combat :D

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Another thing i probably said on some threads....I personally like 1.9 on eggwars but its super hard to win on skywars because idk its just hard......Another thing
spamclicking...
I never saw Someone on cubecraft do that and i been playing for `1 year....the only server people spam click is on BadL*** and K*** and others......

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Another thing i probably said on some threads....I personally like 1.9 on eggwars but its super hard to win on skywars because idk its just hard......Another thing

I never saw Someone on cubecraft do that and i been playing for `1 year....the only server people spam click is on BadL*** and K*** and others......
That you find it hard to win doesn't mean others do too. I spamclicked before the update, and I regularly see people spamclick in skywars/eggwars.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands

Yeah

Reactions: Danique11
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom