Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomerdag

Novice Member
Oct 18, 2017
Netherlands
me and a lot of friend have the problem when trowing an enderpearl and jumping of that we instantly die becauze the void is instant kill. so my idea was to make is normal again or make the maps higher up in the sky
ty bluelionpvp

D

Deleted member 169486

I believe this was done to stop void camping, not quite sure. I like having the void close so when you fall in your die instantly and it doesn't take a while before you get to spectate.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
me and a lot of friend have the problem when trowing an enderpearl and jumping of that we instantly die becauze the void is instant kill. so my idea was to make is normal again or make the maps higher up in the sky
ty bluelionpvp
No, a simple solution is to not jump off the map

Reactions: Ayroh

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No, a simple solution is to not jump off the map
....what?
So you choose to counter his reasoning with:
"don't jump off edges on purpose" without even considering any possible context?

Anyways, I'm all for having the void kill you in a natural way, but as long as you can't place blocks past a certain depth, nor have water or lava flow past that. Ender pearls can't save you very well with the void death system that Cube currently has in place, and I agree that it's a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: Ayroh

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
ty bluelionpvp
By simply not jumping in the void - as said above - this won't happen. If there's someone behind you, throw your enderpearl, when that's done, move around in circles so he can't hit you so easily!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
By simply not jumping in the void - as said above - this won't happen. If there's someone behind you, throw your enderpearl, when that's done, move around in circles so he can't hit you so easily!
Problem with this is: What if you didn't see a person come up behind you, and while falling down you want to pearl somewhere to save yourself? It's unlikely the pearl will land before you die to the custom void death that Cube has.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
ty bluelionpvp
I do this so many times, and I've only died once..
And that's because I threw my pearl way to late

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
If some1 is behind you you sometimes need to
I know but before anything, you can get hit a few times before fallling in the void. Also higher and lower death limits would be annoying as it could give fly hackers a better chance and flying back up. Im not saying it would happen but it might.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
....what?
So you choose to counter his reasoning with:
"don't jump off edges on purpose" without even considering any possible context?

Anyways, I'm all for having the void kill you in a natural way, but as long as you can't place blocks past a certain depth, nor have water or lava flow past that. Ender pearls can't save you very well with the void death system that Cube currently has in place, and I agree that it's a wasted opportunity.
I mean, I dont think that there is a huge reason to jump off the edge. If someone is behind you, and you jump off, then you can always have a few extra seconds before the player hits you. I mean, it wouldn't hurt anything, but it would just be annoying if someone has a lot of enderpearls they can keep throwing them around the map...
I mean, I said -1 because I don't think there is a need, but at this point I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom