Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastedByTom

Well-Known Member
Mar 4, 2020
417
526
144
20
England
www.youtube.com
Hey, i think a good suggestion is every VIP level you should unlock a prefix

VIP Level 1 - <VIP 1> prefix
VIP Level 2 - <VIP 2> Prefix
VIP Level 3 - <VIP 3> Prefix (Bronze colour)
VIP Level 4 - <VIP 4> Prefix (Silver colour)
VIP Level 5 - <VIP 5> Prefix (Gold colour) + a additional prefix called ($$$) In Green,

just a suggestion tell me what u think! :)
 

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
41
26
34
Firstly, I do not play much bedrock, so I might be wrong.

Secondly, I thought you could only get VIP levels from buying ranks, and ranks already give you prefixes.

So in other words, it's a good idea, but in my opinion wouldn't work.
 

ToastedByTom

Well-Known Member
Mar 4, 2020
417
526
144
20
England
www.youtube.com
I partially agree with your statement,

But you can also get VIP from buying pets, egg skins, chest skins.

And it is not that easy to get your VIP level up easy, Level 1 and 2 and easy but after that u have to buy a decent amount from the store.

Also, yes you get pets, username colours and win effects, but if i wasn't already max VIP, i would want to purchase items from the store for the prefixes, because there isn't really clear way to show your VIP level.

What do you think now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
Firstly, I do not play much bedrock, so I might be wrong.

Secondly, I thought you could only get VIP levels from buying ranks, and ranks already give you prefixes.

So in other words, it's a good idea, but in my opinion wouldn't work.
In Bedrock, ranks don't give you prefixes, just a color I think.
Correct me if I'm wrong 😅
 

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
I think something like this would be a nice idea, although I would personally just use the ones I like from previous bundles. Thumbs up from me. :)
 

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
I think something like this would be a nice idea, although I would personally just use the ones I like from previous bundles. Thumbs up from me. :)
  • Hey! Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
-Locked 🔒
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom