Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
If you are a regular on the Bedrock version of the CubeCraft Games network, then you are probably aware that there isn't an actual global rank for the network, unlike Java. The way ranks work on Bedrock, is by purchasing them for each game mode to get perks for them. But, when you purchase a rank, you earn something called "VIP Experience". This is the way you can start earning even more perks, perks that you can use globally across the network.

Once you achieve VIP Level 1, you gain access to things like a coloured username, pets, and bigger parties. This pattern continues as you level up. But, there isn't a way to show off just what level of VIP you are currently. This suggestion would change how the prefixes work and would allow a new set of prefixes to be used across the network based on your level.

As you level up, you will get the ability to show off your level with a new prefix. The prefix you will have available will depend on your current VIP level on the Bedrock network. Below I have come up with some generic level prefixes that could be added. Feel free to add your own recommendation on how they should look below.

[VIP Level 1] YourName
[VIP Level 2] Yourname
[VIP Level 3] Yourname
[VIP Level 4] YourName
[VIP Level 5] YourName

Your name will not change, so you can freely use your name-changing colour abilities to set your name to a colour that you prefer.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I can’t say I agree with this suggestion. VIP Levels such as VIP Level 3, contains a pet, such as a monkey, robot, etc. Others like VIP Level 5 contain win effects like Trophies. And every VIP Level contains Usernames Colours. I think the idea of prefixes are that they are simply tags next to your name in the chat, coming with no other powers.
I personally wouldn’t use any VIP Level prefixes unless I’m VIP Level 5. Prefixes come out of ranks and bundles, and I don’t think players would be necessarily interested in having another prefix after most likely just buying a rank/bundle with prefixes in it. However, I do agree that VIP Level 5 doesn’t get a lot of recognition apart from a Trophy Win Effect and a Profile Border. I do think there should be something else that people can see at all times, not just when they win the game. Possibly a prefix that is less informative than VIP Level 5, like “Ultimate” or “Uber”.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways! 😄

BentleyDoge

Oct 10, 2019
Id prefer if it was just an optional prefix so some players can turn it off or on depending on if you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom