Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Verzonden

May 18, 2019
Nederland
Heya,

My name is Michael, in-game known as Verzonden, and I am an 18-year-old guy from the Netherlands. A few of my IRL hobbies are playing basketball and longboarding, which I both do quite often. On the internet, my hobbies are playing games such as Minecraft and coding, since I aspire to work in the software industry one day.

I started playing Minecraft back in 2012 when version 1.2 got released. I remember playing for the first time at my friend's house and staying up all night to build a wooden mansion that ended up looking horrible, but who cared back then? I certainly didn't. The following day I persuaded my parents to buy the game and here I am, 7 years later! There have been times where I didn't play for extended periods of time, but I've always come back at some point to just enjoy this awesome game some more.

I hope to see all of you on the server at some point and have a good old time when doing so. For now, this is all I'll be writing here - this is getting way too long :D

Verzonden out.

PS: Does this forum have a dark mode? It's currently 1 AM for me and my eyes are burning :p

May 15, 2019
Beneden leeuwen
zelde als mij ik speelde minecraft al rond de 8 jaar en op deze server ook al een lange tijd bij mij was het ook on & of maar nu speel ik weer
hoop dat je het op deze server goed zal hebben en welkom terug :D

Reactions: Verzonden

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Welcome verzonden, I am Jonas and I also play basketball.
I study informatics so I also code just like you haha. I would say make your first suggestion, about the dark mode ;)

I hope I see you ingame one day.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice time here.

coding, since I aspire to work in the software industry one day.

Let me know if you want any help or info, I work in the software industry already and have a few contacts. What programming language do you enjoy using?

Does this forum have a dark mode? It's currently 1 AM for me and my eyes are burning

It doesn't have a dark mode but if you're using Firefox you can get an extension called Dark Reader that converts any website into dark mode. It's quite nice :)

Reactions: Verzonden

Verzonden

May 18, 2019
Nederland
maar nu speel ik weer
hoop dat je het op deze server goed zal hebben en welkom terug :D
Bedankt!

Hai and welcome to the forums ^^
Hello :D

Welcome verzonden, I am Jonas and I also play basketball.
I study informatics so I also code just like you haha.
I see we have quite similar interests :P

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice time here.
Thank you :)

Let me know if you want any help or info, I work in the software industry already and have a few contacts. What programming language do you enjoy using?
So far it has only been Java and a little bit of dabbling in other languages, but soon I'll start learning C# because I'm going to be making a 3D-game using Unity for a school project.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom