Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Verzonden

May 18, 2019
Nederland
Heya,

My name is Michael, in-game known as Verzonden, and I am an 18-year-old guy from the Netherlands. A few of my IRL hobbies are playing basketball and longboarding, which I both do quite often. On the internet, my hobbies are playing games such as Minecraft and coding, since I aspire to work in the software industry one day.

I started playing Minecraft back in 2012 when version 1.2 got released. I remember playing for the first time at my friend's house and staying up all night to build a wooden mansion that ended up looking horrible, but who cared back then? I certainly didn't. The following day I persuaded my parents to buy the game and here I am, 7 years later! There have been times where I didn't play for extended periods of time, but I've always come back at some point to just enjoy this awesome game some more.

I hope to see all of you on the server at some point and have a good old time when doing so. For now, this is all I'll be writing here - this is getting way too long :D

Verzonden out.

PS: Does this forum have a dark mode? It's currently 1 AM for me and my eyes are burning :p

May 15, 2019
Beneden leeuwen
zelde als mij ik speelde minecraft al rond de 8 jaar en op deze server ook al een lange tijd bij mij was het ook on & of maar nu speel ik weer
hoop dat je het op deze server goed zal hebben en welkom terug :D

Reactions: Verzonden

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Welcome verzonden, I am Jonas and I also play basketball.
I study informatics so I also code just like you haha. I would say make your first suggestion, about the dark mode ;)

I hope I see you ingame one day.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice time here.

coding, since I aspire to work in the software industry one day.

Let me know if you want any help or info, I work in the software industry already and have a few contacts. What programming language do you enjoy using?

Does this forum have a dark mode? It's currently 1 AM for me and my eyes are burning

It doesn't have a dark mode but if you're using Firefox you can get an extension called Dark Reader that converts any website into dark mode. It's quite nice :)

Reactions: Verzonden

Verzonden

May 18, 2019
Nederland
maar nu speel ik weer
hoop dat je het op deze server goed zal hebben en welkom terug :D
Bedankt!

Hai and welcome to the forums ^^
Hello :D

Welcome verzonden, I am Jonas and I also play basketball.
I study informatics so I also code just like you haha.
I see we have quite similar interests :P

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice time here.
Thank you :)

Let me know if you want any help or info, I work in the software industry already and have a few contacts. What programming language do you enjoy using?
So far it has only been Java and a little bit of dabbling in other languages, but soon I'll start learning C# because I'm going to be making a 3D-game using Unity for a school project.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom