Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I noticed that the only time you use vanity points are for mostly hats. Well I have over 57000 vanity points and I have nothing to do with them. Any hats I get are normally ones I already have so no need to purchase all of them
So I know this has been suggested before but I am bringing it up again as I find it annoying to have extra vanity points when there is nothing to do with them. Other than collect and get a million vanity points, that would be funny.

So maybe new vanity points? Plz? I know its been asked but like I said before, just bringing it up again.
Thank you for reading

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I Agree with you , you can't use the vanity points anymore because you already purchased everything. I would suggest you to give cube some ideas how to solve this problem or what they can add to solve this problem. But good thread man !

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
A vanity points needs an update, but they need to add new things to buy with vanity points, because I don't think they will change points to vanity points.
Maybe when the custom shields come out, you could buy them with only vanity points.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom