• yes (explain why)

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • no (explain why)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
ok, i'm making a ''serious'' thread for the first time I think. But i want to have it about the new vanity update.
So the developers said that the system is still under high development so maybe you guys can add this in the upcoming weeks.

Killeffects:
The new vanity update is a huge update but there is one thing I miss, That are the killeffects.

-Why does killeffects need to be added:

First: In general, Killeffects are really satisfying.
Second: Killeffects is a whole new vanity item and there can be really much diffrence between the killeffects
Third: Cubecraft has every vanity item but not the Killeffects, so killeffects would be a option to make there vanity better :)

-What are killeffects:
A killeffect is a vanity item. If you kill someone ingame there will be a cool/satisfying effect
like a Rip sign
View attachment 143505 <---- RankColor

Please give me your opninion about this idea so I can improve this thread :)
AND GIVE EXAMPLE KILLEFFECTS PLS
The kill effects would be cool but any extra damage effect should not be introduced.i know you didn't suggest this but just putting it out there for the developers.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
The kill effects would be cool but any extra damage effect should not be introduced.i know you didn't suggest this but just putting it out there for the developers
Lol did i said damage effects??? Killeffects are cosmetic only. Don't change gameplay

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Common:
Sound effects like zombie, guardian etc.
Rare:
Dust effects
little dye explosions

Legendary:
Thor killeffect (lightning like survivalgames)
Rainbow (rainbow of particles)
Mythical:
Death body (like survival games),
Firework (summons a firework)
Explosion (there will spawn a npc of the player that will explode in 3 seconds)

This are only a few examples because im not so creative
@Buuuddy
so would this be for every kill you make

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Could you think of a couple of neat kill effects? The only one I can think of myself is the R.I.P. sign you mentioned, and that seems a little boring in my opinion. Convince me. :cool:
Zeus wrath: Player is struck by lighting when dying.
Explosion: a cloud made out of white particles appears and the player makes an explosion sound.
Died with Honor: A sword stuck on the ground appears where the player died.
Fireworks: a simple yet cool kill effect.
Blood kill effect: Player explodes into millions of redstone particles.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Nice idea, I got an idea for a kill effect: when the player is killed you can see the body just like in sg but when you look at it says "*player* was killed by *player*".

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nice idea, I got an idea for a kill effect: when the player is killed you can see the body just like in sg but when you look at it says "*player* was killed by *player*".
uh explain better shamel I don't get it :v

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom