• Maybe with a few changes (comment)

• Nah (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I am back with another thread! This time, it's about using vanity in the waiting lobbies!
I just got an iron rank, thanks to @Dotsially 2.0 <33, and I discovered the amount of epic vanity stuff!
I would like to also to use the vanity stuff in the waiting lobbies, because I think that would make the waiting lobbies less boring. I mean, if you have reached the end of the SkyWars parkour for about 200 times, it's time to add something new.
No need to replace the lobbies, just add vanity to them!
There should also be a vanity update if we add this. Some examples:

I really want a new vanity update, because there are just too much rankers with too much vanity points.
They already bought everything from the vanity menu, and they are now just saving vanity points.
Why don't we add some more outfits, hats and gadgets?
That would be amazing!
(Feel free to give your own examples, and maybe I'll add them to my thread!)
Btw, it could happen that I copy ideas from other threads, sorry! I'm not doing it on purpose!
Let me introduce my ideas:

Hats:
Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:
  • Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!​
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)​
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)​

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:​
  • Full black and white armour.​
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)​
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D​
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p​
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!​
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!​

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:​
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget! You also need level 65 to unlock this gadget! Rarity: Legendary​
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!​
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rankto unlock this gadget!​
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!​

I think think vanity in the waiting lobbies would be amazing combined with the /fly command for emerald+. (Yes, I changed my thoughts about flying in the waiting lobbies ;))
What lobbies do I prefer to add the vanity?
-The SkyWars waiting lobbies.
-The EggWars waiting lobbies.
-The BlockWars waiting lobbies.
-The UHC waiting lobbies.
-The Arcade waiting lobbies.
-The BlockWars waiting lobbies. :trollface:
-The Tower Defence waiting lobbies.
-The Lucky Islands waiting lobbies.
-Not the FreeBuild lobbies ;)

So, what do you think about this? I'll be adding a poll soon! Didn't understand a part of the thread? Feel free to ask!​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 100818

I love this thread already, waiting in every game lobby is boring and the only thing you can do is doing parkour (which could be one of the many reasons parkour is still in maintenance :v). I thought they were already busy with a vanity update, but it's never too late to suggest new things ;)
The only thing I disagree to are all the things linked to Hypixel. CubeCraft is all about originality, so I'd prefer things made and designed by our developers. And yes there just needs to be a vanity update but I do believe the developers when they say that's not their main project.

Having new outfits is a must have. These outfits are old, are only normal colors and these outfits:
  • Zebra
  • Rainbow
  • Bee
  • Fire
Which are fun and stuff but there need to be more than just this.

Nice suggestion! =D

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom