Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pinkvenom456

May 20, 2017
Recently Cubecraft added UHC to the server but there are a lot of features that make the game fairly easier such as: regeneration after killing someone, custom terrain that adds loot chests and iron blocks, kits, etc. The demographic that likes to play UHC doesn't want to play nerfed. There is a demand for 1.9+ vanilla UHC and no other server is providing it. If Cubecraft were to make a vanilla UHC that wasn't nerfed it would increase the player count with more hardcore players. And because of the low amount of players playing UHC on Cubecraft, I believe this would be beneficial. Thanks for considering!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Make a new gamemode named UHC with:
> Removed custom terrains
> Removed regeneration after a kill
> Removed kits
> Removed abilities
> Removed loot
> Keep the deathmatch though

>> Rename the current UHC to Crazy UHC or something.

Reactions: Shamel

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
As someone who was extreamly excited for UHCs release, I was expecting randomly generated terrain. NOT the CC terrain.
I know CC was trying to make UHC different than other server's UHC, but i believe that this is one of the cases where being different is not better than the original.
Randomly generated terrain would also fix some of the problems including this one in UHC

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Nearly every UHC server I play has regeneration on kill in some form whether it be golden heads or straight up regeneration even on more competitive servers. UHC without rewards for kills just turns into a campfest and that's why it was originally added to cube UHC. Most competitive players don't want full vanilla they want to be rewarded for being skilled in PvP anyway. :P Vanilla terrain is pretty much all I want to play and most of the other features I'm fine with.

If anything making UHC easier would increase the player count as currently Cubecraft is a pretty casual server. When I played UHC at release I saw people just die to mobs constantly and never play again.
> Removed abilities
There are no UHC abilities. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom