Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hi hello,

Basically people keep arguing about debounce time and whats bannable and what isnt. I just want to know if im in the safe zone because I use the default debounce time for my mouse (8) which allows me to double click.

For my knowledge in section 1.3 of Rules it mentions how “Modifying your mouse with software or hardware to produce more clicks will result in a cheating ban” or whatever it says and before it was edited it had said the same thing just more vague (I cant remember it now while im writing this but I had had it memorised for ages).

Anyway, as mentioned previously I use default debounce time for my mouse (8 debounce - Mouse Bloody A70) which allows it to double click but then ive seen people saying double clicking is bannable. Some mice cant control debounce and still double click, would they get banned?

TLDR: Idk if double clicking is bannable or if im safe with my mouse settings.

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I did ask this in staff help on the Discord a while ago. I was told that if a mouse double clicks on its own, it is not bannable (although if your cps gets to a crazy high number it can result in a false ban) however manually lowering your debounce time is considered punishable. A lot of people seem to complain about not being allowed to lower debounce time, so I can see that rule changing some time soon. But if yours just double clicks naturally, it is not bannable. :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Every form of doubleclicking can get you banned by sentinel. If your mouse doubleclicks due to it being broken, it can get you banned and we advise you to buy a different one to avoid getting banned

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Am4er
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom