Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
While I think this could be written in a better way, I have been frustrated by this issue before. In several lucky islands maps, there are workbenches like anvil, enchanting tables, smithing tables, etc. And the have become a nuisance when I accidentally open them during a fight. The better way to fix this would be to make it impossible to open these menus while holding a weapon.

However, another issue is that these menu blocks are almost completely useless. Whenever I’ve tried using an anvil, it always glitches out and doesn’t work properly, and there aren’t many cases where I get two items of the same type with enchantments that could be combined. Enchanting tables have a similar problem, as they require lapis and experience. In my opinion, these menu blocks are underutilized, and players should receive items that would allow them to use these workstations.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Avoid decorations like anvils,crafting tables and etc. They are useless, furthermore mobile players can suddenly click on them and they will loose the game
Any player can click on them lol. Not just mobiles.
Also I’m mobile and this rarely happens to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
Top Bottom