Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I've a new suggestion about the report site!
I think it's very useful.
Let me introduce my suggestion.....

My idea:
It's so annoying to count your reports!
Why don't we add a system to count your handled, closed and open reports?
It would be easier than counting your handled reports, isn't it?

An example:
Let me give you an example, it would look like this:
https://gyazo.com/025b82a7a730658104631d568d2e38c4?token=728e82259f054738bfdfdeb7746ed4ec

Do you think this is a good idea?
Comment below!
(Added a poll)
WoW you reported a lot but good idea!

Reactions: remio

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I thought reporting a team of 4 counted as 1 report, maybe I'm wrong.
I will ask it to a staff member.
Yes, it does count each individual rule breaker from your handled reports. This is why the message on top says "Thanks to you # rule breakers have been punished."

I personally do not feel it is necessary to know how many closed reports you have. Honestly, it is not necessary to know how many reports you have done in total, but I can see why people want to know. If you are worried more about the number than you can count it quite quickly by just going page by page or, as someone said, there are 10 reports to a page, meaning you can add together the number of closed/handled quite easily by just subtracting the smallest denominator on that page (like the closed reports). Also, the ones handled is a more vital number than closed because it can be closed for multiple reasons. Sure, already punished is quite common, but it can be closed for the recording quality, lack of evidence, not a punishable offense, or just overall spam of reports that have nothing to do with the server/have the incorrect evidence in them. It is more important that you make sure each report is done well, with everything required, then that you have tons of reports but they are done without a care towards what information/evidence we need. Sorry, while I could see this being a good idea in theory, with the rule breaker counter it is honestly not very necessary.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom