Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Armor hud too, and don't have problems with that?
That just shows your armor durability but that can always be checked through the inventory and F3+H. The same can't be said for health tags - that is never shown in vanilla and most servers ban damage indicators. As I said, it is a hack included in most hacked clients and it's not a surprise that hacked clients are banned mods. The only vanilla way to know how much HP they have is to assume they have full HP and then note how much damage the target received. Even then, that calculation does not always work, as the target could have extra HP (gapples) or could have taken damage before the fight.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I somewhat agree with hypertimeBravo. Knowing the health of other players can be a big advantage. I have thought about it a bit, maybe it would be possible for the developers to disable those plugins server-wide by setting the entity health of each player to full health. I'll try that out some time.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I somewhat agree with hypertimeBravo. Knowing the health of other players can be a big advantage. I have thought about it a bit, maybe it would be possible for the developers to disable those plugins server-wide by setting the entity health of each player to full health. I'll try that out some time.
It's possible to make it so healthtags show 1 HP, and one server has done it before.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Una pregunta, porque cuando quiero ver los Baneos me manda a Apelaciones?
https://bans.cubecraft.net/
Sorry if I reply in English, but you can check if a guy was banned by entering his/her username. It'll still show the ban reason. Curiously, it appears that all of the bans prior to redesigning the website got removed. Yes, that includes every hacker banned from a year ago to now.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Nice! I hope the friend request bug is fixed. Some requests were never send. And i hope the party command comes one day

RaulS16

Aug 11, 2016
U guys did a great job u r beating hypicel by a mile and mineplex u r the best server when u think cubecraft cant get better
guess what it gets better good job guys

The_king_RedYT

Jun 25, 2016
Thank you so much cubecraft, you guys are the best server i have ever played on and y'all did a good job on eggwars.:cube_light:= LIFE!!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom