Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
AHYOOJJ.png

Rules, and Punishments

We've just released a brand new punishment system which will allow staff to punish rulebreakers more effectively. To go along with this improved system we have updated our rules which you can read here: https://cbecrft.net/rules

Friends
Friends has recieved a small update. /friends list is now organized to show which friends are online and offline. And you can now use /fmsg to message any of your online friends no matter where they are on the network. You can chat with a friend playing EggWars while you play Tower Defence!
40Z5Kxc.png

An overview of all the friend commands

New Forums Look

As you've probably already noticed, the forums have an awesome new look! It looks nicer, works better on mobile and is a generally better experience.

Along with the updated look, you can now change your forums username here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username
Username changes are limited to once every 30 days.

There is also a new /whereami command. Use this command when you find bugs to find out what server you are on and then be sure to include that info when making a bug report.

The forum looks awesome now, who created it it's phone kindly now

id0g

Mar 23, 2015
Yes, I did read the rules. But that's simply what they look for if mods are, or are not allowed.
I believe you are incorrect. Look. Here is a direct quote from the "Allowed Mods" list:

"The listed mods are the only mods you are allowed to use. Using a mod that is not listed here is not allowed and may result in a ban."

It's clear-cut.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I believe you are incorrect. Look. Here is a direct quote from the "Allowed Mods" list:

"The listed mods are the only mods you are allowed to use. Using a mod that is not listed here is not allowed and may result in a ban."

It's clear-cut.
Again, this is simply what they look for in mods if they are or are not allowed.

Rojke

Jun 9, 2016
AHYOOJJ.png

Rules, and Punishments

We've just released a brand new punishment system which will allow staff to punish rulebreakers more effectively. To go along with this improved system we have updated our rules which you can read here: https://cbecrft.net/rules

Friends
Friends has recieved a small update. /friends list is now organized to show which friends are online and offline. And you can now use /fmsg to message any of your online friends no matter where they are on the network. You can chat with a friend playing EggWars while you play Tower Defence!
40Z5Kxc.png

An overview of all the friend commands

New Forums Look

As you've probably already noticed, the forums have an awesome new look! It looks nicer, works better on mobile and is a generally better experience.

Along with the updated look, you can now change your forums username here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username
Username changes are limited to once every 30 days.

There is also a new /whereami command. Use this command when you find bugs to find out what server you are on and then be sure to include that info when making a bug report.

Very Nice forum update!​

id0g

Mar 23, 2015
Again, this is simply what they look for in mods if they are or are not allowed.

How do you get that from what is stated? I think you're just assuming. If we go by what is actually written (and I would think they'd try to write their rules as clearly as possible), then there's no room for your interpretation whatsoever...

Superman785

Aug 20, 2016
Best update ever! Thank you so much for making such a great update. I'm sure the new rules will help the staff be less busy.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
How do you get that from what is stated? I think you're just assuming. If we go by what is actually written (and I would think they'd try to write their rules as clearly as possible), then there's no room for your interpretation whatsoever...
That is what they used to say if someone asked if a mod was, or was not allowed. "If it doesn't give you an ingame advantage, it's allowed."

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom