Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see future updates like this down below?

• Total voters

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
NOTE:
None of this would have to be done straight away. Let the DEV's and Admins take their time on this one. This would be an update to consider later in the year and not right now. I am also pretty sure the staff already have ideas like mine anyways.

Please do not lock until requested.

The topic: TNT Trouble

This game is sooo fun to play. I also like how there is a 30 minute timer, not a 5 minute one like in Block Wars. The idea of bombing other islands while playing vanilla (kind of) minecraft is extremely fascinating to me. ( IDK I'm weird.)
But how could it improve?
That is a question the staff team asks a lot, I bet.
Since I like to voice my opinion every weekend, I think I could speak right here!
There are so many things that could be added to make the game more intense and enjoyable.

What to add?
Now, you've probably thought of this but if you haven't...

1. Add Diamonds, Gold, Trees, and Food

Wait, why would you add trees? Well, trees drop apples, and mix it with a bit of gold and BOOM! you have a golden apple. For the idea of food, you can have a farm with wheat and stuff. Maybe you can add in a few respawning cows, because you know there will be that guy trying to eliminate your food source.
For the gold, you should replace the iron island in the middle and make it a gold island.
The Island with the Diamonds can be in the middle with the TNT spawn.
2. Add premium voting options
What makes a rank a rank? Voting is an answer. Voting for this game options should be something along the lines of this:
A. Vote health types Gold and above may vote for this
(Half, Normal, Double)
B. Item Types Gold and above may vote for this
(Unechanted, Enchanted)
C. Time of Day Iron and above may vote for this
(Morning, Noon, Sunset, Night)
D. Insane Options Obsidian may vote for this
(Creeper Attacks, Lightning, Extra TNT Damage, etc.)
Notice how Iron ranks finally get to vote on something, and that Gold players finally get to vote on Item Types. These are two cool things many Gold and Iron ranked players want to have.
3. New maps
This one is a given, let the builders figure it out by themselves.
4. Abilities
Using points, you can upgrade certain abilities or spawn rates. For example, using points, you can upgrade the amount of time you have on a bomb, the drop rate of every ore that you mine, or a random positive potion effect every time you kill someone. These would increase gameplay and would really challenge the team!

What to change?
Not much needs to change. All I would say is add more teams. These teams can range in player size and would definitely take the "yolo" feel out of the game.
Anything to fix?
Even though this is where it shouldn't belong, it will get more attention here.
Sometimes when you die, you take a heavy amount of fall damage while spectating. This fall damage carries on to when you spawn and you may have a range from 5 to 2 hearts when you re-spawn.
I'll do a bug report on this as well, so don't fuse around with me.

Now I obviously know that this is the BETA version of the game, and 2 more are coming out in less than 2 weeks, so the team is very busy. Later into the year, the staff team would update the game, and this is what I would like to see added. Again, this doesn't have to be right now.
This is just an idea coming from my first few games. Also shoutout to @jollow250 and @ItsDavey_ , only two people I recognized playing the game.

As always,
Godbless - CamBam300

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
NOTE:
None of this would have to be done straight away. Let the DEV's and Admins take their time on this one. This would be an update to consider later in the year and not right now. I am also pretty sure the staff already have ideas like mine anyways.

This game is sooo fun to play. I also like how there is a 30 minute timer, not a 5 minute one like in Block Wars. The idea of bombing other islands while playing vanilla (kind of) minecraft is extremely fascinating to me. ( IDK I'm weird.)
Since I like to voice my opinion every weekend, I think I could speak right here!
There are so many things that could be added to make the game more intense and enjoyable.

What to add?

Wait, why would you add trees? Well, trees drop apples, and mix it with a bit of gold and BOOM! you have a golden apple. For the idea of food, you can have a farm with wheat and stuff. Maybe you can add in a few respawning cows, because you know there will be that guy trying to eliminate your food source.
For the gold, you should replace the iron island in the middle and make it a gold island.
What makes a rank a rank? Voting is an answer. Voting for this game options should be something along the lines of this:
(Half, Normal, Double)
(Unechanted, Enchanted)
Notice how Iron ranks finally get to vote on something, and that Gold players finally get to vote on Item Types. These are two cool things many Gold and Iron ranked players want to have.
3. New maps
4. Abilities
Using points, you can upgrade certain abilities or spawn rates. For example, using points, you can upgrade the amount of time you have on a bomb, the drop rate of every ore that you mine, or a random positive potion effect every time you kill someone. These would increase gameplay and would really challenge the team!

What to change?
Not much needs to change. All I would say is add more teams. These teams can range in player size and would definitely take the "yolo" feel out of the game.
Anything to fix?
Sometimes when you die, you take a heavy amount of fall damage while spectating. This fall damage carries on to when you spawn and you may have a range from 5 to 2 hearts when you re-spawn.

Now I obviously know that this is the BETA version of the game, and 2 more are coming out in less than 2 weeks, so the team is very busy. Later into the year, the staff team would update the game, and this is what I would like to see added. Again, this doesn't have to be right now.
This is just an idea coming from my first few games. Also shoutout to @jollow250 and @ItsDavey_ , only two people I recognized playing the game.

As always,
Godbless - CamBam300
Loving these ideas :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
NOTE:

What to add?

(Half, Normal, Double)
(Unechanted, Enchanted)
3. New maps
4. Abilities

What to change?
Anything to fix?

As always,
Godbless - CamBam300

There are 2 other games coing and eventually they will be merged said the announcement guy.
Have paitence.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Add Diamonds,
2017-09-10_17.59.58.png
2017-09-10_18.01.15.png

2017-09-10_18.05.20.png
2017-09-10_18.04.51.png
2017-09-10_18.05.06.png

you can have a farm with wheat
2017-09-10_18.05.43.png

anyways I agree with everything else except adding gold, and saplings, I also do think food should be a voting option and upon being voted for you get 3 bread every time you respawn (lapis +) and the final thing I disagree with is allowing half health as there is no way this game would be able to work in half health

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the ideas, only No food because If food Should get added, it would take time and If you're running away and your food bar is low you can die faster (also it let the game take longer and That's pretty fun. I was also thinking about adding different amount of castles, you have now north and south, But Maybe to add a vote option where you can vote for, north, east, south and west. So the game would take longer and would be alot of fun. :3

View attachment 137428 View attachment 137429

View attachment 137430 View attachment 137431 View attachment 137432

View attachment 137433

anyways I agree with everything else except adding gold, and saplings, I also do think food should be a voting option and upon being voted for you get 3 bread every time you respawn (lapis +) and the final thing I disagree with is allowing half health as there is no way this game would be able to work in half health
Also This :P
Anyway I like your ideas, and Thanks for the tag tho.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not really a fan of adding gapples to the game. Diamonds and wheat are already available through the map which is in my opinion good enough. Food would simply ruin the gameplay by players constantly regening.

(Half, Normal, Double)
(Unechanted, Enchanted)

A. Would make the gameplay less enjoyable. Half health is basically unplayable.

B. Please no.

D. Lol no.

C. A change that doesn't completely affect gameplay. I'd enjoy that.

The current problem with the voting options you suggest is that they don't fit the game very well.

3. New maps

quality feedback

4. Abilities

Please no. I rather see cosmetics instead of abilities or kits for this gamemode.

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom