Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 2, 2021
Cubecraft's end island
I love playing lucky islands on your bedrock server so here are some of my suggestions that I would like get added (I dont know if anyone else has also suggested some of these items if yes , sorry )
1. Horse trap
While opening lucky block there is a chance that a horse trap will spawn containg 2 horses if you mount on the correct one you could get some reward like ores or amour but if you mount on the wrong one you will be launched 50 blocks up in the sky so if you don't have a water bucket gl.

2. Corrupted pearl
This item when used could make you switch places with a random player . Now people might intentionally fall in the void while using this so there could be a grace period of like 5 seconds that when both of you switch you get invincibility.

3. Potion event
This will be an event to make crazy mode more fun . In this mode you will get random potion effects (both good and bad) while the event lasts also this effects could be stacked on each other.

4. Mob bow
This could be a special type of bow like the automatic bow . Wherever the arrow from this bow lands will spawn a random armored mob with an enchanted weapon and also this mob will not be hostile to the player who spawned it just like slimes from slime wand .

5. More bug fixes
Don't lie we all love some bug fixes ;)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Horse trap
While opening lucky block there is a chance that a horse trap will spawn containg 2 horses if you mount on the correct one you could get some reward like ores or amour but if you mount on the wrong one you will be launched 50 blocks up in the sky so if you don't have a water bucket gl.
I agree:agree:!
2. Corrupted pearl
This item when used could make you switch places with a random player . Now people might intentionally fall in the void while using this so there could be a grace period of like 5 seconds that when both of you switch you get invincibility.
I disagree:disagree:, because players with this item can't die.
3. Potion event
This will be an event to make crazy mode more fun . In this mode you will get random potion effects (both good and bad) while the event lasts also this effects could be stacked on each other.
4. Mob bow
This could be a special type of bow like the automatic bow . Wherever the arrow from this bow lands will spawn a random armored mob with an enchanted weapon and also this mob will not be hostile to the player who spawned it just like slimes from slime wand .
5. More bug fixes

• Agree
Reactions: huu1000 and mismut

wqck

Sep 25, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
I love playing lucky islands on your bedrock server so here are some of my suggestions that I would like get added (I dont know if anyone else has also suggested some of these items if yes , sorry )
1. Horse trap

2. Corrupted pearl

3. Potion event

4. Mob bow

5. More bug fixes
Agreed

Reactions: Reesle

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
even if we could get some simple tokens of undieing and other basic items like a few tnt and a pressure plate, shield and elitra it won't be mutch work and improve it greatly

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom