Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dudu

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2019
Escalated as this is quite annoying when it happens, sometimes you place a ton of blocks to block an opponent and sometimes they don't work so they can kill you, it's happened quite a few times to me too.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Escalated as this is quite annoying when it happens, sometimes you place a ton of blocks to block an opponent and sometimes they don't work so they can kill you, it's happened quite a few times to me too.
This issue happens because of 1.9 not the server itself. Realise if you play 1.8 you do not have this issue. afaik cube can't do anything about this.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Dudu

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2019
This issue happens because of 1.9 not the server itself. Realise if you play 1.8 you do not have this issue. afaik cube can't do anything about this.
Yea not sure if it's a feature or bug, anyways it was forwarded, i'm certain it's cubecraft related and not minecraft related so it still deserves escalation xd

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm no fan of this idea because it will give people with an expensive mouse an advantage. It's good how it is now, 13 cps is more then enough to place blocks as they should.
I actually agree what you're saying, I know if you want to block some off and you place blocks it can be annoying for people to get through, because they click so fast. Like making a wall. Well, the problem is if you place the blocks really fast you can tp'ed back, happened with me several times. So I'm neutral about this because I don't know what to think about this.

Reactions: Lozora and Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I actually agree what you're saying, I know if you want to block some off and you place blocks it can be annoying for people to get through, because they click so fast. Like making a wall. Well, the problem is if you place the blocks really fast you can tp'ed back, happened with me several times. So I'm neutral about this because I don't know what to think about this.
Ahh I understand. The teleporting and the disappearing blocks issues should definitely be fixed, but I just don't agree with the increased cps (in 1.9+). I personally think 13 cps (or whatever is the current maximum) is really annoying already, a lot of people use autoclickers or other techniques to increase their cps which is just really unfair (I know drag-clicking is forbidden already). Increasing the max cps will encourage the use of autoclickers even more which is not intended.

Reactions: Lozora and Zathelas

Dudu

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2019
Ahh I understand. The teleporting and the disappearing blocks issues should definitely be fixed, but I just don't agree with the increased cps (in 1.9+). I personally think 13 cps (or whatever is the current maximum) is really annoying already, a lot of people use autoclickers or other techniques to increase their cps which is just really unfair (I know drag-clicking is forbidden already). Increasing the max cps will encourage the use of autoclickers even more which is not intended.
The problem with this limit is that for example, if you click at 14CPS and the cap is 12, it doesn't place blocks at 12CPS, it just doesn't place any at all. The way it is right now punishes those who can click faster for no reason. To prevent autoclickers devs can just work on an autoclicker check, and autoclickers are usually easy to detect with video footage, so it's not a huge issue imo

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The problem with this limit is that for example, if you click at 14CPS and the cap is 12, it doesn't place blocks at 12CPS, it just doesn't place any at all. The way it is right now punishes those who can click faster for no reason. To prevent autoclickers devs can just work on an autoclicker check, and autoclickers are usually easy to detect with video footage, so it's not a huge issue imo
But why do you need to click so fast? I don't see the point. It's 1.9, you don't need to spam. Just click normal and you can build normally. Most people that pass the limit are already using other techniques to increase their cps so in my opnion it's fine now.

MoodVibes

Mar 2, 2020
But why do you need to click so fast? I don't see the point. It's 1.9, you don't need to spam. Just click normal and you can build normally. Most people that pass the limit are already using other techniques to increase their cps so in my opnion it's fine now.
I just used butterfly click as you may heard from the video. It works better for me in most scenarios plus it let's you build faster upwards.

Reactions: Dudu

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree, this is so annoying
a lot of people use autoclickers or other techniques to increase their cps which is just really unfair
In my opinion it’s unfair that my blocks disappear, sometimes causing me too lose fights. I see your opinion, I just think that more legit people get annoyed with this than cheaters who would abuse it.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The truth is that you are right, this has happened to me many times. Because maybe I have tried to put many blocks to cover me of a player and it has killed me because the blocks have been removed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Thjis's profile.
Valorant
Daily question no 13, what is your favourite feature ever added for Minecraft?
More pics! Woo ⛰️
1718383095370.png

1718383105164.png

1718383120887.png

1718383177644.png
Daily facts 12-14
12. Polar bears could eat as many as 10 penguins in a single sitting…
13. The smallest bone in your body is in your ear.
14. Tennis players can be fined up to $20,000 for swearing while playing at Wimbledon.
Top Bottom