Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

g_mc_2021

Sep 24, 2021
So I'm a NA player and I heard that NA servers we being added to cubecraft. But from what I've seen the lag is worse than ever. I play egg wars frequently and I have a ping of 177 on average. This ping makes PVP almost impossible as it's a one-sided battle for the person who has the lower ping. In 90% of my games, people with low ping smoke me by hitting where I previously was 2 seconds ago. I repeat TWO SECONDS AGO. I have found no method of fighting that can make up this ping difference and I would like to ask the staff or anyone on how to solve this. Because if it isn't solved I'm sure many NA players will quit for good.

• Haha
Reactions: gameryael12

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
So I'm a NA player and I heard that NA servers we being added to cubecraft. But from what I've seen the lag is worse than ever. I play egg wars frequently and I have a ping of 177 on average. This ping makes PVP almost impossible as it's a one-sided battle for the person who has the lower ping. In 90% of my games, people with low ping smoke me by hitting where I previously was 2 seconds ago. I repeat TWO SECONDS AGO. I have found no method of fighting that can make up this ping difference and I would like to ask the staff or anyone on how to solve this. Because if it isn't solved I'm sure many NA players will quit for good.
*laughs in 60,000+ pings

• Haha

Joshiscarck

May 31, 2021
Barbados
Pronouns
He/Him
where do u live in the carribean? africa?

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
ik what u mean im in Australia and i get 300 ping at best and sometimes i can fly bcoz someone hits me and it does nothing and then 10 SECONDS later im near the void and i take all the kb, try playing on what ever region has the least amount of players

g_mc_2021

Sep 24, 2021
ik what u mean im in Australia and i get 300 ping at best and sometimes i can fly bcoz someone hits me and it does nothing and then 10 SECONDS later im near the void and i take all the kb, try playing on what ever region has the least amount of players
Haha I try to do that, but there's no challenge if I play on the na regions since not a lot of good people are on the na region. Then there's the fact that waiting for people takes forever. But at least I now have someone who shares my struggles with 😂

• Angry

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Haha I try to do that, but there's no challenge if I play on the na regions since not a lot of good people are on the na region. Then there's the fact that waiting for people takes forever. But at least I now have someone who shares my struggles with 😂
They are plenty of good players on na, but at the time you play not many na players are playing and the few you get in games with may not be the best (I could say the same for EU players when it's like 2am over there and no one's playing then). The wait is a while but it helps my lag so I'm not flying, but I do only do this if my ping is particularly bad one day because it is very inconvenient.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom