Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
Ok So U Know How Cubecraft Makes Alot Of Custom Games IDK if u guys will think this is a good idea but cubecraft should make uno in minecraft like the other games that are custom it will have a resource pack for the card and all that stuff i think this would be a really fun game and alot of people would play it

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Ok So U Know How Cubecraft Makes Alot Of Custom Games IDK if u guys will think this is a good idea but cubecraft should make uno in minecraft like the other games that are custom it will have a resource pack for the card and all that stuff i think this would be a really fun game and alot of people would play it
This sounds cool... I used to love uno so +1 :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
First of all, CubeCraft has got one custom game (correct me if I'm wrong please), that's Minerware.

Secondly, I don't agree with this idea.

1) UNO would need a very detailed recourcepack and it would be difficult for the Developers I think.
2) I honestly don't like the UNO game in real life. I only liked it when I was (very) young.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
First of all, CubeCraft has got one custom game (correct me if I'm wrong please), that's Minerware.

1) UNO would need a very detailed recourcepack and it would be difficult for the Developers I think.
2) I honestly don't like the UNO game in real life. I only liked it when I was (very) young.
Minerware is originally from The Chunk (I think).

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I would like it, but it would be too hard to make and not very many players would play it.
Minerware is originally from The Chunk (I think).
It was from the chunk, but who do you think made the chunk?

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
sounds good!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not so sure that you are considering the amount of work that the developers would have to put into this. If you really look at the cards you will see where I'm coming from. This could be added to Mineware but I wouldn't like to see it

imgres.jpg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Mintypie231 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom