Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So in this post I'm going to be debating about everyone should get as many friends as they want.
I think we should be able to have unlimited friends because I always see people around saying they have max friends and sometimes people have to remove there most favorite friends if that makes any sense. Now your probably going to say it would be a scam for ranks because they purchase more friend slots. Well no because we ranks have limited friends too! People want friends on CubeCraft and its not fair if we cant add them. What if we don't have the same social medias? What if there are so many people in the lobby that we need to turn on show friends to join a game and we cannot see them if we have the same social media to keep in contact. What if we need instant contact if both friends are online? And if you have max friends and u need a new one and cant get it what if they are popular and say your a bad person (that is very unlikely)
It does kinda make sense that they should not limit the number of friends, because in real life they can not limit your friends, if you want to become a friend to someone, then they should let you.

Reactions: JamesGamez
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom